Question for Animal Crossing

Guest asks: Added Nov 12th 2012, ID #287685

Question for Animal Crossing

I want to take over one of the people on animal crossing. My son doesn't play anymore. Can I turn his person into a girl without having to restart the whole town? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 15th Nov 2012, ID #551331
On the main menu (before the character select) choose the option "Before I go" There should be an option to Demolish a house. Just a warning though, it will *destroy* all the progress they had made on the house and any item they have/had. You would then be able to make a new character in that house.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?