Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Guest asks: Added Nov 15th 2011, ID #229105

Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

How do you get into the northwestern house in hyrule town where the dog is running around without shrinking??? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Glitchmaster117 answered: Added 16th Nov 2011, ID #456227
I'm assuming you're talking about Dr. Left's house. You can only go in there when you're preparing for the third dungeon. You'll be told by the local library that he has an overdue book that needs to be returned. After that, he will let you in at normal size.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?