Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Guest asks: Added Dec 6th 2010, ID #174883

Question for The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

Where is gregals house the Guy haunted by a ghost and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
superbird5005 answered: Added 8th Dec 2010, ID #371397
In order to get to the guy haunted by the ghost, you must fuse a Kinstone piece with the guy in the house below the Post Office. Once you have the right piece, a portal will open in South Hyrule. Make sure you have the Gust Jar when you encounter him. Use it on the ghost, and enjoy.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?