Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free

    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light

Boom Beach Pack Shot

Boom Beach

Thank you for printing this page from Remember to come back to check for updates to this guide and much more content for Boom Beach

Boom Beach Walkthrough and Strategy Guide


Power Stones

There are four types of Power Stones or Crystals in Boom Beach. These are Life, Ice, Magma and Dark. They allow you to build carious Statues. When raiding and once unlocked, you have a certain chance of getting a Power Stone. Some are more common than others. You have a 85% chance of receiving a Fragment when raiding, a 12% chance of getting a Shard, and a 3% chance of Crystal. Each of these types allows for more powerful statues to be created depending on their rarity.

A special note is required on Dark crystals, as these are not obtainable from raiding regular bases. Instead, you can only get them from the dr.terror events, once you have completed hammerman's level 10 base.
▼ Comments Verdict:
Very Helpful
Not Useful

ASK A QUESTION for Boom Beach

Comments for Power Stones

Add a comment

Please log in above or sign up for free to post comments
35 comments, latest first.
Feb 18th 2016 Guest AvatarGuest
No Matter what I do I only get dark stones. Why
ID #636336
Aug 23rd 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
Random comment
ID #601675
Jul 6th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
I don't think there is any way of swapping little shards for big powerful crystals... Bummer! I've got so many small bits... It should work like cents building into dollars!
ID #580485
Oct 30th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
build an idol with the little one the reclaim the idol and you get a big one
ID #621030
Jul 23rd 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
use x7 shards to build a small idol then reclaim it to recive x1 larger crystal
ID #588141
Jul 21st 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
Build the status and then reclaim them for larger stones
ID #587269
Jul 2nd 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
What are fragments what do they do?
ID #578692
Nov 26th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
Fragments are small power stones used to make idols
ID #628524
May 28th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
Thanks for the article, it was really helpful; Jesus Christ Bless! Smile
ID #562389
Apr 10th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
Fire red is better
ID #540896
Apr 3rd 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
Statues are used for boosting defenses troops and and getting extra resource production
ID #537317
Mar 29th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
how do i use dark fragments
ID #534996
May 24th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
build statues
ID #560620
Mar 24th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
How do I defeat l defeat hamerman lv 10 when i am lv 9
ID #532447
Feb 26th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
You use fragments to make statues, which you need a sculptor for(sculptors are unlocked @ hq lvl 5)
ID #521613
Feb 16th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
So, im a noob and I was wondering, how do u make the statues or whatever they are because I looked in three different places before this and none of them say how to, plz tell me?!?
ID #517064
Sep 20th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
build a sculptor, you will need 7 fragments or 7 shards or 7 Crystals to sculpt/create a Idol, Guardian, Masterpiece status.
When finished, deploy and you will gain the benefit the status give, it will tell you. There are lots.
ID #610132
Feb 14th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
You guys are all noobs legit besides the nice comment about boom beach.
ID #515769
Feb 8th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
With Extra Power Stones You buy a sculptor to make statues with the stones
ID #513330
Feb 7th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
Is there a way to get dark power stones without attacking Dr.Terror because he left my map and I cant attack him now
ID #512807
Jun 1st 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
Yes, is there another way because it sounds hard
ID #564133
May 27th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
Hell come back eventually
ID #561891
Jan 31st 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
What do you do with dark fragments
ID #509941
Jan 24th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
I got Alice fragment and I don't know what to do with them
ID #506577
Jan 17th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
You need 7 fragments, shards, or crystals to make a statue. All of the fragment statues are called idols. My magma fragments made a +6% troop damage statue.. It varies a lot to what the statue will give you.
ID #502802
Jan 10th 2015 Guest AvatarGuest
Where are the fragments kept
ID #498996
Dec 21st 2014 Guest AvatarGuest
How do you get dark power stones?[color=red][/color]
ID #487663
Dec 3rd 2014 Guest AvatarGuest
What are statues for?
ID #480025
Oct 13th 2014 Guest AvatarGuest
How do I actually get the statues and stuff? I got a dark fragment but nothing happened
ID #458328
Sep 24th 2014 Guest AvatarGuest
If i get to many little frangments can i trade them or swap the for bigger ones can anyone tell me
ID #451363
Sep 15th 2014 Guest AvatarGuest
ID #448208
Sep 4th 2014 Guest AvatarGuest
What do I do with extra power stones? I have a lot if them
ID #444470
Sep 3rd 2014 Guest AvatarGuest
I think that boom beach is a great game and it is so fun to get diamonds gold wood iron stone and to destroy people
ID #444232
Aug 14th 2014 Guest AvatarGuest
ID #436331
Jul 9th 2014 Guest AvatarGuest
ID #415279
Latest Forum Posts
Click to close