We have 8 cheats and tips on Xbox 360. If you have any cheats or tips for South Park: The Stick of Truth please send them in here. We also have cheats for this game on : PlayStation 3 : Xbox One : PlayStation 4
You can also ask your question on our South Park: The Stick of Truth Questions & Answers page.
You can view a special alternate ending in the mission 'Beat Up Clyde' if you select to walk out of the room with Mr. Slave instead of trying to deactivate the snuke.
Enter Canada and go to the left house in Ottawa. If you go down the stairs that are in the bottom right of the house you will find a Canadian couple having sex.
Check out the video below to see where to search for ALL the audio logs that are scattered throughout the ship when you get abducted by the UFO in Alien Conspiracy Hobo. Once you have collected and listened to ALL of them there will be a secret Boss fight called 'Roshambo' at the end of the mission.
Check out the video below to see the location of ALL the Chinpokomon Collectibles that are needed to get the Chinpokolypse Achievement.
Check out the video below to see how you can level up and get money quickly as well as find out what the best weapon in the game is and where to get it.
1. Poodlesaurus Rex: While in school for the first time, look for a silver grate in the ceiling. Open it to get the collectible.
2. Roidrat: Go to Jimmy's attic to find it next to two bottles and some crates.
3. Beetlebot: At the very end of the Alien Abduction level, you will come across a bunch of wall-mounted monitors with the collectible among them. Shoot it down to grab it.
4. Gunrilla: Go the Command Center, and look on top of the cabinets to the left of the white board to find it.
5. Donkeytron: After returning to school, look to your right to see an oven. Use your fart to blow open the oven's door to find the collectible.
6. Pterdaken: After obtaining the Donkeytron Chinpokomon, go to the second floor of the school, and open up the storage lockers to find the collectible. You need to shoot it down to grab it.
7. Fetuswami: At the Abortion Clinic, use fire to blow up the grenade in the dead soldier's hand before approaching the gatling gun. Then, shrink down to enter the small opening to obtain the collectible.
8. Mouse-Tik: Go to the Girl's Hideout (after completing the "Recruit The Girls" mission). After a short cutscene, you will be inside. Look to your left to find the collectible.
9. Shoe: Go to Clyde's Tower. Before going inside, you will see a small teleport that will take you to the roof. The collectible is in plain sight on the roof.
1. Furry Cat: It is in the trees in Kenny's yard.
2. Stegmata: It is in Kyle's garage. Sometimes his garage will be locked. If it is locked, get the key to unlock it in his house.
3. Pengin: It is in Cartman's garage. If the garage is locked, get the key to unlock it inside his house.
4. Monkay: It is inside Butter's house. It is in a room with "Mega" and "Bill Won't Run" posters.
5. Chu-Chu Nezumi: It is stuck in a tree near your character's house. Shoot it down to grab it.
6. Vamporko: Go to the Community Center, and use the Alien Probe to teleport inside the basketball court. The collectible is in plain sight on the basketball court.
7. Gophermon: After obtaining the Vamporko Chinpokomon, go to the men's room inside the Community Center. It is inside the last cubicle.
8. Cosmonewt: Go to Stark's Pond, and use the Alien Probe to reach the UFO in the middle of the lake. It is inside the UFO.
9. Rabbitech: Go to the Police Station, then go to the Evidence Room on the second floor. Climb up the ladder inside this room to reach the collectible.
10. Sna-Kat: It is in the tree to the left of the City Hall stone path. Shoot it down to grab it.
11. Accountafish: Go to the Post Office, and grab the key from the storage lockers. Then, go to the News Office Gazette, and look for a small vent on your right. Enter this vent to find the collectible.
12. Gerbitoad: After obtaining the Accountafish Chinpokomon, enter the Sewers to find it right next to a model house.
13. Biebersaurus: After obtaining the Gerbitoad Chinpokomon, go down into the underground cavern to find a large cracked glowing rock that can be smashed by using Nagasaki. Go inside the small hole to get the collectible.
14. Fatdactyle: After obtaining the Biebersaurus Chinpokomon, go to the Theater, and look for it above the Booking Booth. Shoot it down to grab it.
15. Terribovine: Go to Tweak Bros. Coffee Shop, then shrink yourself down to crawl underneath the bench outside to grab the collectible.
16. Ferasnarf: First, complete the side-quest for Mr. Mackey to get a key to Storage Unit #221. Then, go to the you-Stor-It Facility, and get on top of the dumpster to release the ladder. Go up the ladder, and climb down from the other side. Enter Storage Unit #221 to find the collectible on the high shelf, sitting on a red box. You need to shoot it down to grab it.
17. Roo-stor: After obtaining the Ferasnarf Chinpokomon, open Storage Unit #223 (the key can be found in Butters' room). Climb up the ladder to find the collectible on the grey vent above. Shoot it down to grab it.
18. Velocirapstar: Go to Token's house to find it lying in the open window. Shoot it down to grab it.
19. Brocorri: Go to the Tower Of Peace to find it frozen outside the right Dragon statue. Melt it to grab it.
20. Lambtron: Enter the City Wok, and accept the side-quest from Mr. Kim behind the counter to get a key. After getting the key, go to the second floor of the Tower Of Peace to find it in a lantern above the balcony, on the right. Shoot it down to grab it.
21. Flowerpotamus: It is on a shelf inside Skeeter's Bar.
Go to City Wok. There will be two elf kids in front of the store. Attack them with X. This is one of the best places to farm for XP and money since there are only two enemies. XP is given out evenly no matter how many enemies there are. When the fight is over, walk into City Wok, then walk back out and the kids should respawn again. Repeat this as many times as desired. You can sell your loot at Jimbo's Guns. You can also obtain one of the best weapons in the game at this shop, the Level 14 "Sweet Katana". Note: If the kids do not respawn, walk into City Wok until you see the save sign in the bottom right corner. Additionally, be sure to pick up the loot the enemies drop. If the loot accumulates too much, the kids will not respawn. Enemy loot is how you obtain the majority of your money in South Park.
There are 50 achievements for South Park: The Stick of Truth.
|First Day in South Park
You completed your first day in South Park
Gingers have bitten you 3 times without you blocking
You shat your pants during a boss battle
You collected 5 Chinpokomon
You befriended the Goths, like everyone else playing this game
You watched your parents have sex for 60 seconds
You've farted on animals 25 times
You collected 15 Chinpokomon
You befriended your father
In three separate battles, you've taken a shit in your pants
You accepted your fate and chose the name Douchebag yourself
|Ass of Fire
You defeated 20 enemies using Cartman's Ass
You defeated 3 enemies in one battle while your buddy was knocked out.
You've farted on people 100 times.
You defeated the Boss Hall Monitor while wearing freckles
You've farted on a dog while in gnome form
|Friends in Strange Places
You befriended both crab people and gnomes
You defeated the Meth Tweekers while wearing the Evil Cartman goatee and bald cap
You sold 300 junk items
|Just Saying Hi
You've farted on every buddy in the game
|Made This for You
You flung a turd of your own creation at an enemy
You've unlocked all of the upgrades for a New Kid ability
|More Popular Than Jesus
You made friends with half of South Park
You interrupted 5 channel attacks by using a fart
You have collected half of the available costume sets
You successfully blocked every enemy attack in a single (non-tutorial) battle
You farted on 10 enemies in the world that were knocked out
|Truth to Power
You farted on four major authority figures
You've let Kenny die in combat 10 times over the course of the game
You defeated the Grand Wizard Cartman in battle
You defeated the High Jew Elf Kyle in battle
You defeated Princess Kenny and recovered the Stick of Truth
You farted on the corpse of an aborted Nazi Zombie fetus
|Are We Cool?
You found Jesus while playing as a Jew
You collected all of the Chinpokomon
You knocked out 3 or more enemies with a single fart outside of battle
|For the Hoarder
You completed the game without selling any items
|No Child Left Behind
You completed the game and never ended a battle with your buddy knocked out
You opened all of the garages in South Park
Over the course of the game, you've blocked 100 attacks
Over the course of the game, you've scored 100 perfect attacks
You defeated Princess Kenny while looking like David Hasselhoff
While inside Mr. Slave, you summoned Mr. Slave
You defeated Princess Kenny while living with Dire AIDS
|Two Girls, One Stick
You defeated Princess Kenny in your girl makeover disguise
You've collected all of the available costumes
You own all the weapons and costumes available in the game
|Make it Rain!
You've spent $500
|More Popular Than John Lennon
Everyone in South Park is your friend
|New Kid On The Block
You have joined the KKK
Click here to see them all.
We have 10 questions and 5 answers for South Park: The Stick of Truth. Check them out to find answers or ask your own to get the exact game help you need.
|How do I get the rubbing alcohol for the mutant slime in the boi
What you do is go to Jimbo's guns and perches the guide book from him then return to the basement and you will have the rubbing alcohol. Hope this helps! =)
|How do I break rocks. Need 2 break a rock in a cave in canda
You need to get the Nagasaki fart from Terrence and Philip, progress through the quest some more and you'll find them
|Unequip weapon and buddy. I want to walk around without holding a weapon a..
To Idk about the weapon, But for the buddy once you beat the game you'll start with no buddy.
Can you help answer any of these questions?
|Can I get fractured but whole on a Xbox 360 disc?
|How can I get to the grave yard to meet the goth kids..
|Where are all of the kinder gardeners located and all..
|Can't get to Kennys house
|How do I get Butters to heal kid in school