King of Fighters ALLSTAR has over 120 characters that you can use in fights. To be able to start strong in this game you should reroll for one of the best fighters. Check out our King of Fighters Reroll Guide to find out everything you need to know about this procedure.
King of Fighters ALLSTAR gives you one selective summon ticket for free that you can use to summon a specific fighter. To use this ticket tap the summon button at the bottom-center of the screen to bring up the 'Summon' menu. Tap the summon ticket option at the bottom-left corner of the screen and select the ticket called 'Fight Selector'. This special ticket will allow you to select a fighter from the list. You may want to consider Shermie(97) or Kyo Kusanagi(98), both are powerful fighters.
The best character in King of Fighters ALLSTAR is Orochi Iori whose leader Skill increases ATK type Fighters' ATK by 60%, and decreases DEF by 10%. Your chances of getting this character from the fighter summon is 0.3%. However, if after you use your selective ticket you progress through the story mode and clear chapter 8 (The King of Fighters 94 Series) you will have a chance of getting Orochi Iori unlocked.
After completing chapter 8 in the story mode go to the 'Summon' menu, select the 'Fighter' menu, followed by '10x Summon for 900 Rubies'. At this point you just need to be lucky to get Orochi Iori, if you are not you need to spend Rubies for another attempt. Before you spend your 900 Rubies in successive attempts make sure you check the probability rate as there is always the possibility that Orochi Iori will not be in the attempt because the game has pulled the character from the banner. You can check by going to the 'Summon' menu, selecting 'KOF Fighter' Summon and tapping the green 'Chance Info' button. If Orochi Iori is not in the list of fighters you are presented with then you have no opton but to reroll by doing the following:
• Open the 'File Manager' app, select 'Internal' storage and go to the 'Android' folder.
• In the 'Android' folder, open the sub-folder named 'Data'.
• In the 'Data' folder, find the King of Fighers ALLSTAR folder', this will be com.netmarble.kofg
• Rename the game folder to anything else; add x to the end. (com.netmarble.kofg to com.netmarble.kofgx)
• Now go to the Android settings, select 'Apps' and delete the KOF ALLSTAR data(data and cache)
• The folder that you renamed earlier now need to be returned to its original name(com.netmarble.kofgx to com.netmarble.kofg)
• Open the game
• Use the 'Guest' option to log in (don’t link it with Facebook or anything else)
• Follow the reroll process (Orochi Iori). If you don’t get this fighter, reset the data (see steps below)
• Close the game and open it again
• On the login screen (don't tap to start, use the menu button on the bottom-right side of the screen)
• Look for the option called 'Reset Data' in the menu.
• Use it to erase the data
Note: You will have to download the patch again.
If you find these rerolling steps confusing you can simply uninstall and reinstall King of Fighters ALLSTAR from the Android Google Play store or the iOS App Store. In all honesty it is not worth all the effort, the process is lengthy and there is still only a 0.3% chance of getting the best fighter in the game.
Check out our Tier Guide to find out what the best characters are to use in King of Fighters ALLSTAR.