Question for Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

Guest asks: Added Aug 4th 2012, ID #275983

Question for Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

My son lost his usb chip and I don't want to get a new game and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
jenoc answered: Added 10th Aug 2012, ID #530866
Call activision and they will send you a new one for $10.00 1-800-225-6588.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?