Question for Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

Guest asks: Added Apr 18th 2012, ID #259878

Question for Skylanders Spyro's Adventure

How do you replace the chip that goes in the back of the Wii if it breaks? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Longeyes answered: Added 25th May 2012, ID #509938
Either go online to the XBOX web site and see if there is a replacement available online. OR go to a GOOD electronices store that sells XBOX. They might know. If you live in a large enough city that HAS good GAME store, you can try there. I would probably check online first from the vendor. They usually offer replacement parts for a reasonable price. Usually those can be shipped 2nd day if you are willing to pay the additional freight. I don't know if the CHIP you are talking about is actually a blue tooth. If it is then the wii MIGHT work with many different blue tooth USB adapters. However, I don;t know that for certain.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?