Google+  
 
Thank you for printing this page from www.SuperCheats.com. Remember to come back to check for more great content for Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2.

Glitch for 99% capsules hint for Dragon Ball Z Budokai 2

 
 
 

Glitch for 99% capsules

I found a glitch to get 99% capsules, the other 1% you have to buy. Go to the Edit Skills on the main menu. Once you're in, hold the L2 button. The L2 button has to be held the entire time you're doing this. First go to the capsule case that has a 1P on it. Second you go into the store and exit out quickly, still holding the L2 button, doing this should boost your capsule % by 1. Repeat this until you get 99%. I know it sounds like a pain but it's worth it. Also save before you leave the screen with the store, skill list ect, or you will start back all over again. To do this go to the Edit Capsules and change someone's list then leave out bye pressing triangle all the way to the main menu it should save. Also the Higher the % is the longer the % takes to get.

Added by: Hi-Im-Death kill.. Mar 9th 2008, ID#29444

 
 
Ask.com and get
 
Who's Playing
Questions?
Forum
 
LINKS FROM THE WEB..
 
Add your comment

Comments for this hints and tip.

 
7 comments, latest first.
 
It takes roughly 150 trues to get from 99 tp 100

Guest
Added 22nd Jun 2014, ID #404362

 
niño dice:hola
la niña dice:hola te keria decir algo
el niño dice:dime ya
la niña dice:te amo
el niño dice:yo tambien te amo pero yo tengo 16 y tu 14 y ya estoy con otra de mi edad laniña:solo pensaba(se desconecto)
Esa noche el niño vio en las noticias que una niña se corto las venas y escribio en la pared "la edad no importa" y el niño la amaba y se ahorco y escribio en la pared "ella tenia razon,la edad no importa" Copia este mensaje en 5 grupos mas y te vendra buena suerte y si no lo haces la niña te va a matar
NO LEAS ESTO||SI LO HAS LEIDO PEGA ESTO EN 5 PAGINAS O TU MADRE MORIR

Guest
Added 5th Feb 2013, ID #250841

 
does anybody know the gamecube version of this? anyone?

Guest
Added 21st Jun 2012, ID #155008

 
gamecube cheat is that you can charge s special faster by holding right and left on the controller while rotating the c stick as well as the other, or you can press all buttons at once.

Guest
Added 21st Oct 2011, ID #81700

 
this is AWESOME!!!

Guest
Added 21st Jul 2011, ID #59745

 
this really works, ive used it and have gotten to 96% capsules, and for the one who doesnt know how you first go to edit skills, once your there click on either 1P or 2P depending on which you want to use, once at the options (edit capsules, skill shop, skill list) hold L2 and go to skill shop but dont buy anything just leave and repeat until whenver

pkmnmstr72994
Added 1st Aug 2010, ID #6977

 
how do you do this

Guest
Added 25th Jul 2010, ID #6009

 
Add a comment

Please do not be rude, what may be obvious to you may not be to others.

Characters left: 1000


BB Codes Guide
 
 

More Cheats and Codes
 
We have 280 questions and 493 answers for this game.
Find answers or ask your question
Game Talk
LINKS FROM THE WEB..