Question for The Sims FreePlay

Butterflies1711 asks: Added May 14th 2013, ID #309287

Question for The Sims FreePlay

I divorced a couple that had 2 children (teens) and dad moved out. Later I remarried the couple and now want to move the children into the new house since they are living alone in the old house. Please help and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 16th May 2013, ID #587911
If you click on a blank house, then you can "relocate household" for 8000 simoleans and it will move all the people in the house hold to the new house,


Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews