Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Mar 24th 2013, ID #304037

Question for The Sims FreePlay

My sim has two children with a male sim that I have kicked out of town and I am trying to marry a new male some now but I won't let me it says "your sim can't leave they have children to take care of"
In his house is where this is at but that's where I want them to be at. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 24th Mar 2013, ID #578607
I think you need to marry the man into the woman Sim's home and then try to relocate the enitre household to the house you want.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews