Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Feb 6th 2013, ID #298863

Question for The Sims FreePlay

I accidentally moved a male into a woman's house and he took her name. I want it to be the other way around. Can I change the last name or delete the male character and remake him? I moved the woman out and broke up the couple but he still has her last name. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 7th Feb 2013, ID #569572
The change is permanent. If you are really unhappy with the name change, I think the only way is to make your Sim leave town and create a new Sim to replicate the old one. You do have to start all over though.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews