Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Dec 25th 2012, ID #292915

Question for The Sims FreePlay

On Sims freeplay, there is a couple that's divorced, the female sim went to another house, and the male sim is left with a preteen. I want the preteen to move to the same house as her mum's, but don't know how. Please help! and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 27th Dec 2012, ID #559558
The preteen wont move to the house where the mom is. It will stay in the same house where it was born.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews