Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Dec 10th 2012, ID #290863

Question for The Sims FreePlay

How can I get the sim to move out? I made two of my sims become good friends then accidentally clicked move in. But the sim that asked was already living with his fiancé, and it also changed his last name to the girls but they aren't in a relationship. What do I do? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 13th Dec 2012, ID #556640
If you have another empty house that you want your Sim to move into (or the original house your Sim used to live in is empty), click on it and there will be several options; click on the Sim you want to move out. You will have to pay 5,000 Simoleons though, and the Sim's last name will remain the same as the girl's.
(I don't think you can change it back... Sorry, I'm only level 20, I've only been playing for a couple weeks :P)

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews