Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Oct 4th 2012, ID #282910

Question for The Sims FreePlay

How do you get the children to move with the mom? I divorced, remarried. Kids are on their own. Help and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Keyblade21 answered: Added 3rd Sep 2014, ID #638531
The kids should be with the parent that still owns the home. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm saying that they have to stay in that house because you can't move them unless the parent moves. If they are alone and both parents are gone it is a glitch, in which case you'll have to talk to EA. You can talk to them through their website,

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews