Question for The Sims FreePlay

lilsstr asks: Added Sep 23rd 2012, ID #281830

Question for The Sims FreePlay

I have a married couple that I divorced and moved into a new home, but the kids didn't move either, now the toddler and pre-teen are living in a house by themselves. How do I move an adult in with them? I've divorced the parents again. and get
Answers for this Question

No answers yet.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk
Latest Forum Posts

More Questions
Have a question?