Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Aug 30th 2012, ID #279351

Question for The Sims FreePlay

Right now my sims our in a budding romance but I'm going to get them up to marriage. When they do get married do they have to move into a house that one of them already owns? Or can it be any house that I choose? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 30th Aug 2012, ID #535631
One has to ask the other to "move in". The one who does the asking has to be in his own house. The one who accepts, takes on the asker's last name. So choose wisely because the name will stick. And you cannot change names. After the move in you can progress to "get Engaged" then to "get Married". Kinda strange, but they make you move in together first.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews