Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Aug 27th 2012, ID #279090

Question for The Sims FreePlay

I have a married couple and a baby and I would like to move my family into the mansion house, is this possible ? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Keyblade21 answered: Added 4th Sep 2012, ID #536896
Possibly. Build the Mansion house and then add a Sim. Have the Dad in the family become friends with the Sim who lives in the Mansion, then after they become friends you'll be able to ask to move in and the whole family should move in.
Showing all comments
Guest said: 10th Sep 2012, ID #185049 | REPORT
I've tried to move my married sims to a new house and it kept saying your not allowed to move married sims

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews