Question for The Sims FreePlay

Guest asks: Added Aug 23rd 2012, ID #278608

Question for The Sims FreePlay

I have a married couple and when we were getting ready to have a baby I got the crib. I clicked on the crib and it says to remove sim via or move out someone but I don't know how or why this happened. So I tried to make the house bigger I doubled the size ans it said I was still crowded so I decided to try and by a bigger house and move the sims but apparently you cannot move married couples. So I don't know what to do. I do not have any LP s but I have 15000 what should I do to have a baby? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 25th Aug 2012, ID #534742
I think you have to level up to get access to a new sim. You know when you're on the town map screen thing, and sometimes it has a picture of a person over a plot of land where you can buy a house. If there is no picture, you will have to level up. Sorry if this doesn't work, I'm not very technalogicly advanced.

The sexy llama.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?

AppGamer Reviews