Mission 8: Achilles' Veil - Call of Duty Black Ops 2
- Destroy enemy quad drones (x20)
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x20) with sword
- Melee enemy personnel (x20) while using optical camo
- Destroy enemy quad drones (x8) with turret
- Eliminate Enemy personnel (x5) by exploding vehicles
- Destroy enemy ASD (x4) while disabled
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x5) as VTOL gunner
- Direct quad drones to eliminate enemy personnel (x25)
- Collect intel (x3)
- 100% survivability rating
Join Menendez on stage then once the shooting starts, head to the right and enter the room to the left to find the mission's first intel.
After getting the intel, continue upstairs to find a locked box. If you have the access kit, you can open it to get an optical camo suit. Activate it and head outside. If you head outside and check the textile store to the left, you'll find a cabinet with a sword inside. Pry it open using your access kit.
Continue following the objective point and eliminate enemies along the way. You should find an ammo crate and weapon cache across the balcony. Resupply then continue forth. Fight through more enemies and take them out as you meet up with Menendez. Here, you'll have the crucial scene. (Refer to the note at the start of the walkthrough section).
A test of loyalty
Once the second phase of the mission starts, you'll be given manual control over the quads. Continue to the street and enter the first house to the left. The second intel should be behind the boxes inside.
Continue upstairs and kill the enemies there. There's an auto-turret at the end of the house so you can order your drones to take it out or destroy it yourself. Once outside, continue until you reach a house. There's a weapon and ammo cache there. Climb the ladder to the roof then get the last intel there.
House Intel 2
Fight your way across the bridge then continue clearing up the last few enemies until you catch up with Menendez and apprehend him in his VTOL.