Mission 11: Judgement Day
- Avoid ALL anti-air missile
- Destroy ALL laser turrets
- Destroy enemy quad drones (x3) while disabled
- Perform sniper kills (x10) from more than 40m distance
- Melee camouflaged enemy personnel (x3)
- Direct quad drones to eliminate enemy CLAW
- Eliminate enemy personnel (x5) with one strike of the kinetic projectile weapon
- Protect ASD resource to the objective location
- Collect intel (x3)
- 100% survivability rating
Once you're in the air, avoid all the anti-air missiles. After landing, regroup with your team mates and fight your way to the objective point. You can also take out the laser turrets on the roof to aid the allied landing.
Make your way to the courtyard and clear the blue building #27. The mission's first intel is found on the second floor by the terminal.
Building #27 Intel
Continue to the target building and take out the enemy forces inside. Continue downstairs and hack the terminal by the assemble line to take control of one ASD. Continue further downstairs and take out more enemies.
Head to the large control room and clear it. Check the terminal to the left by the second row upstairs to find another intel. Fight your way to the upper floor and approach the terminal for a scene.
Control Room Intel
Explosions will trigger across the base. Continue forth and clear the next area. Make your way to the dark, shaft-like section of the base and find the way downstairs. You'll find the game's last intel there.
Now continue upstairs and fight your way to more enemy forces until you catch up with Menendez. Kill the two soldiers during the sequence and you'll have the chance to execute or capture Menendez. Do whatever you want (without any repurcussions) to complete the mission and campaign.