Question for Pokemon FireRed

Charizardmaster2 asks: Added Apr 25th 2007, ID #83295

Question for Pokemon FireRed

Hey cyberjohn3000 or whatever what cave do you mean on island 6? What is it called? Altering Cave?

Charizardmaster2 and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
cyber_john3000 answered: Added 25th Apr 2007, ID #184159
On Island 6...go south and you will find the Dotted Hole....use cut in fron of the door to get inside...i gave a full guide to that could you not get it?
Other Answers
EspeonDude_ answered: Added 25th Apr 2007, ID #184192
cyber_john3000 means this. "Dotted Hole."
steelersrock01 answered: Added 25th Apr 2007, ID #184219
I think he meant either Dotted Hole or Altering Cave.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?