Familiarizing yourself with the game’s interface is pretty easy. Although it might look like a daunting task the first time you play (since there's so much stuff to fiddle around), it actually is simple enough to understand and the different options in the main hub are simply designed to instantly get you anywhere you want. From its main hub (the place where you land as soon as you start the game), you generally have access to different sub menus that are integral to the game as a whole. Among the first few options available to you which you might want to familiarize yourself with (everything that has something to do with freebies, bonuses, and progress in the game) are the following:
1. Sign-in button - every day (server day reset) you can simply log-in the game and get a free item from the game.
2. Stylist's Arena
- here you could take part in some instanced quests
and compete 5 times -- in exchange for useful rewards.
3. Mailbox - you should also make it a habit to check your mailbox as it usually gives away important news that includes a hefty amount of freebies like movepoints, gold coins, and even diamonds. You also get the rewards from the Stylist Arena
or the Competition
here as well as collect the free movepoints (hearts) donated by your friends.
- You can enter the competition to do 2 things -- to be a judge to other competitors, or if the option is there - to enter the competition if you have something in your wardrobe applicable to the current theme.
5. Mystery House
- every day, you are given free tickets or receive a free item there and are distributed as such:
Room of Mystery - 1 ticket every 24 hours
Pavilion of Mystery - 2 tickets every 24 hours
The Corridor of Clock - 1 ticket every 48 hours
Porch of Misty - 1 ticket every 48 hours
6. Association - applicable only if you're part of any association -- which is mainly the guild system in the game. Here you could do some additional quest-like instances inside the "Stylist Association" and perform the commission, sort material in the library, as well as shop for dyes or fabrics in the shop found there.
7. Quest Button - claim your rewards for doing the all the dailies as stated above and you're off to an explosive progress, and not to mention unlock the 5 tiers of the quest which will give you around 50+ additional diamonds each day.
On the top most part of the interface, you'll have access to your Character and view your current stats, your total available move points (hearts), and the different indicators of your currently available in-game currency. Upon clicking on your avatar, it will show you stuff like your level, and a experience gauge. There are also shortcut buttons to set up your favorite outfits. You can also view your character's skills
here and generally fiddle around with options available like upgrading them, or unlock new ones.