Similar to other role-playing games nowadays, there are a few things in this game that you could do every day can help you progress faster in the game -- usually by rewarding you valuable in-game currency. The term "Dailies" is what they are usually called -- the stuff that you can you do in routine (like participating or claiming stuff and what not) every start (or re-start) of the game day. Below is the common routine which people usually follow in the game love nikki
Dress Up Queen
1. Check on the "Sign-in" button, and then collect the free item.
2. Go to the Stylist's Arena
and compete 5 times.
3. Visit the Competition
Area and judge 30 times, or you may also choose to participate/apply in the competition.
4. Check your mailbox and open System Mail -- which would usually contain the rewards from the previous day's Stylist's Arena
participation, as well as the free stamina from friends.
5. Go to the Mystery House
and collect all available tickets there. (You can claim 1 ticket every 24 hours in the Room of Mystery, 2 tickets in the Pavilion of Mystery, and 1 ticket in The Corridor of Clock and the Porch of Misty, every 48 hours).
6. If you are part of an association, visit your "Stylist Association" and do the commission (bonus levels game levels), sort materials in your Library, and/or shop for dyes and fabrics in the association shop.
7. Check your "Home" and complete your Life Bits, and then visit "My Community" (if you are part of any) -- to visit each of the houses there doing their Life Bits (visit and explore 5 different houses). You can also get a free ticket from the "Wish Court" every 48 hours.
8. Last but not the least, go to your "Quest" log, and claim a reward for doing all your dailies. Doing all the things above would reward you all the 5 tiers of gift boxes every day -- which equates to around 53 Diamonds every day.
If by any chance you are missing anything (or lacking of points to complete the gift boxes tiers), there are other things more to perform as additional goals to complete your dailies and unlock the Quest's higher reward tiers. For instance, you can Buy or Exchange for any 2 items in any store and count as one of your dailies, or compete in any 5 new levels with and win them with an S-rating.