Your Account
    Log into your account here:
       Forgot Password

    Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile

Bleach: Immortal Soul

iP ADR
Thank you for printing this page from www.SuperCheats.com.Remember to come back to check for updates to this guide and much more content for Bleach: Immortal Soul

Bleach: Immortal Soul walkthrough and guide

Kyoraku in Bleach: Immortal Soul

 
Last Updated:

Kyoraku is a laid back and flamboyant man, he is the captain of the 1st Division and Captain-Commander of the Gotei 13. Kyoraku is a Master Swordsman, he is highly adaptable combatant as his two swords have enabled him to become ambidextrous. His two swords move at a different pace, something he takes advantage of while fighting. Although Kyoraku is a Hakuda Combatant he instead prefers to rely upon his other fighting skills before resorting to hand-to-hand combat.

Kyoraku has Immense Spiritual Power and possesses Reiatsu. He also has Enchanced Strength and Durability which enables him to move around and fight as he usually does even after being shot multiple times. Kyoraku is Shunpo Master and possesses great skill in Kido. He is also a Master Strategist and Tactician.


Power: 1432
ATK: +166
DEF: +93
HP: +2119
Initiative +30

Speciality
Tank, Counters Attack Speciality Characters, Rage ATK recovers HP

Talent
Captain of Squad 8:
In Battle Arena and Knepachi Karnage, Crit Chance and Crit Resist Chance of all characters are increased by 0.8%

War Souls
Black Tortoise War Soul
Heroic War Soul


Skills


Dual Blades Attack (Mastery Skill)
Deals damage to a single enemy. Deals an additional 60% damage to Attack-speciality characters and Crit Chance increases by 40%.

Skill Damage: 160% + 12


Bushogoma (Rage Skill)
Deals damage to 3 random enemies. Deals 80% additional damage to Attack-speciality characters and recovers HP to self equal to 15% of the ATK. After Weapon awakens, the damage is increased greatly and increase target's healing reduction rate.

Skill Damage: 150% + 14


HP Strengthen II (Trait Skill)
Passively increases the character's HP

HP increases by 7%


Bonds


Friends for Life
When all characters are owned, ATK increases by 15%

Squad 8
When all characters are owned, HP increases by 15%

Students and Teacher
When all characters are owned, HP increases by 15%





 
▼ CommentsVerdict:
Very Helpful
OK
Not Useful
 
Anything missing from this guide?
ASK A QUESTION for Bleach: Immortal Soul


 

Comments for Kyoraku Profile

Characters left: 1000 Add your comment here
No comments yet. Tell us what you think to be the first.