Question for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

bethanyshawnelle asks: Added Feb 28th 2012, ID #250372

Question for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Is there a specific person in a specific town that you can marry? I've been to Riften and talked to the guy about the Amulet of Mara. And I've been wearing mine for hours while helping people, but I still can't marry anyone. Why not? And how can I get quick gold? Any help would be much appreciated!!!!!! and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
AK GMAN14 answered: Added 4th Mar 2012, ID #487393
You can go to Riverwood and talk to the Riverwood Trader's sister. All you have to do is say you're interested (while wearing the amulet) and head back to the Temple of Mara to arrange the wedding ceremony.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Guide
Game Talk

Have a question?