Question for Halo: Combat Evolved

Guest asks: Added Feb 26th 2012, ID #250025

Question for Halo: Combat Evolved

How do you play as a flood or covanant in halo combat evolved pc and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 15th Jun 2012, ID #515842
Um I am looking for same answer, but I can share what I know so far. So far I know you need a mod, and you can only do this on pc btw, but you need a mod called "dev mod" not sure if thats short for developer mod or mode, but I think it is. Then you have to turn on bumb mode, then when you run into a flood, elite, or hunter, you can play as one. Hope it helps.
Keyblade21 answered: Added 2nd Sep 2012, ID #536457
The guest is right, you need to mod your game. I don't know what this Mod is, but try google. It will help out tremendously. Also, Mods only work on the PC version. You can't mod the Xbox version.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?