Google+  
 

Question for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

 
 
Ghostofurmemory asks: Added Apr 21st 2007, ID #82965

Question for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Ok...I just finsihed playing a mission called "last stand" and the game percentage completed is 39% and I finsihed the mission and the credits ran across the screen for a while then went back into the game, now there is no missions it's giving me and I wanna know, where do I go from there? Do I keep on playing the game and continue the mission with smuggling,and etc? I have maxed out my mission on prostittution and loan sharks. What do I do now? Is that the end of the game? I hope not? Please let me know what I do and what to do, to keep the missions going. Thanks
 
 
Ask.com and get
 
 
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
 
Forelli_Boy answered: Added 25th Apr 2007, ID #184150
Last Stand is the last of the storyline missions. With only 39% completed, you've still got lots of side missions and extras to do. (: Check my guide for more.
 
 
 
 
Golden_Eagle answered: Added 16th May 2007, ID #187689
When it's 100%, it marks the end of the game. 39% is what you have got so to get the other 61%, complete side missions which are (off the top of my head)

Air Ambulance
Police
Ambulance
Taxi
Jet Ski Race Coursese (At The Film Industry Dockyard)
Crash Course (The Coach at the Film Industry)
Fire Engire

Also, you have the hidden packages, rampages, unique stunts, the property missions you havent yet done (smuggling, prostitution etc). There is much more for you to complete or you can just continue killing people and blowing them up :D.

Hope this helped


Golden Eagle
 
 
 
 
 

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.


BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.

 

 
Who's Playing
Questions?
Forum
 
Game Talk
LINKS FROM THE WEB..
 
 

More Questions
 
Have a question?