Sprint Shoes Accessory - Final Fantasy XIII
Sprint Shoes Accessory
These can either be found or you can make them. Below is one of the methods to make them using a Tetradic Tiara. Follow the steps in the exact order. This method works best if you have the accessory that makes you more likely to get a drop after a battle. Make sure you upgrade it to the top tier as well.
1. Buy Four Iron-Bangles (500 Gil each)
2. Make sure there are no Tetradic Tiaras in your inventory.
3. Repeatedly do mission 7 (Disc 3, Gran Pulse) until you get the rare drop of a Tetradic Tiara.
4. Save the game.
5. Break down all four Iron-Bangles.
6. Upgrade Tetradic Tiara level 1 to Tetradic Tiara ? (only one level till star).
7. Break down Tetra Tiara ?
8. Repeat the steps as desired.
If you have followed the steps you should have one raw material that sells for 12,500 Gil, three Talisman and one pair of Sprint Shoes. It is also possible to do the same process if you get the drop of Tetradic Crown instead of the Tiara but instead of breaking down four Iron-Bangles only break down three and instead of getting the Sprint Shoes you'll get another item called Herme's Shoes. If you then upgrade them one level to the star level and then upgrade them using the correct crystal/stone/etc., they will turn into the Sprint Shoes. Alternately, take the Tetradic Crown, upgrade it to star level and then using the correct stone/crystal (Mnir Stone or something similar) you can turn it into Tetradic Tiara and then perform the process above.
Added by: Sanzano Apr 7th 2010, ID#2609