How do you get this?

Confused1709 asks: Added Mar 20th 2008, ID #113260

How do you get this?

How do you get the pass to go into the Valley of Corrupted Gravity to find the gangs? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
maxcheater72 answered: Added 7th Jun 2008, ID #259418
You get Meru and go to Fletz. Go in one of the shops( you can tell by keeping the arrows on it will be blue) You will find Foster and he takes you to the castle.
Other Answers

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Talk

Have a question?