Duplicate Bows: Take your best bow and put it in the Left Hand Slot then proceed to the fitting room in any town that sells bows. Select any random Cross Bow and put it in the Right Hand Slot. Go to Best Fit and you should see the bow you had to start with in the Left Hand select Yes and Boom you got another Bow. (IMPORTANT SAME AS WITH THE SWORD MAKE SURE THE WEAPON FOR DUPLICATION IS THE STRONGEST.)
Guns: Just as easy as Bows. Have a Mediator with the Equip Shield Support Ability and put the Gun to be dupped in the Left Hand and any shield in the Right Hand. Go to fitting room select a knife and put it where the shield is, then select Best Fit and Boom goes the dynamite.
Spears: Spear to be dupped in the left hand (noticing a theme?) and a shield in the right. Go to fitting room put any random weapon in the right hand then select best fit. Done.
PS there IS a way to Duplicate shields I've seen it but don't remember but it's basically the same concept as listed above except you need two swords ability. Nor do I remember staffs and rods but isn't this good enough for you people?!?!?!?!
NOTE: You must have Mustadio in your party to get all of the secret characters, and all of these characters are aquired in Chapter 4. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unlockable | How to Unlock
Worker 8 | After rescuing Reis from Goland, return to Goug Machine City. Worker 8 joins the party after a small scene.
Beowulf | Read the rumors at Goland, go to Lesalia, then agree to accompany Beowulf to Goland. After a series of plot battles, he joins the party.
Dragon Reis | Accompany Beowulf through Goland Coal City; Reis is rescued during the final battle in the series.
Human Reis | Read the rumors at Zeltennia, buy a flower in Zarghidas, then return to Goug. This unlocks a battle in Zeltennia, and Reis takes human form afterward.
Cloud | After returning Reis to human form, go to Goug. Cloud will run off to Zarghidas after a scene. After clearing Igros, go to Zargidas and win the fight.
Biblos | Aquired after clearing all ten levels of the Deep Dungeon. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unlocking Job Classes
Ok here's what you do. You need the thief skill steal gil. When you go into battle, kill all the enemies except one. Surround it, and just keep using steal gil until you have had enough!!! You get loads of JP and gil at the same time!!!!!
First, have a person in your party learn the "two swords" technique from the Ninja job class, then equip it to the person, then change him/her to a knight. Equip a shield on the right hand, and the sword on the left hand (excaliber works best). go to a shop that sells swords and go to the "fitting room". select the person with the weapon you want to copy.
Select "best fit", the weapon you wanted to copy is now on your right hand and another weapon is on your left. Select "quit fitting" and click on the weapon on the left hand. Now both weapons should be the same now leave the "fitting room". The new weapon will only cost 10 gil. Do this as many times as you want. There you go
Note:u must have Mustadio in ur party, u must be in chapter 4, u must bought the flower in Zarghidas, n lastly u must have fought and won the battle against Dycdarge in Igros Castle.
1. Go to Zeltennia Castle and listen to the rumor "Cursed Island".
2. Go to Gouge Machine City and u will enter a scene.
3. Go to Goland Coal City and listen to the rumor "Ghost of Colliery".
4. Go to Lesalia Imperial City and u will enter a scene in a bar and let Beowulf join ur party.
5. Go back to Goland Coal City and u will engage in 4 battles.
6. Go back to Gouge Machine City and u will enter another scene, and let Worker 8 join ur party(u will need him). Before u leave u will enter another scene.
7. Now go to Nelveska Temple and u will get into a battle.(Note:make sure u have some with low brave with high jumping power and worker 8 in this battle to get a real strong weapon and sheild. ill tel u later)
8. Go back to Gouge Machine City u will enter another scene.
9. Cloud is a Zarghidas Trade City protecting the flower girl. u help him in a battle then he will join ur party.
10. To use Cloud's Limits u have to get his materia blade. it is in Bervenia Volcanoe at the very top of the volcano.(make sure a lancer with Germinas boots and move find item with pretty low brave get it).
Now about the weapon and sheild in Nelveska, make sure its a lancer with low brave with move find item and germinas boots. ok when u get in the battle have worker 8 stand near the pole and let the lancer jump up the 1 on the right gives u the real Javelin (attack strenght about 43) and the one on the left is the real Escution (i cant spell it kinda hard. but u kno that really cheap sheild in the beggining its the real version of that. Evade 75%)make sure the hyudras leave the poles first. i weaken them with orlandu or use beowulfs stop act.
and on the way u get a couple characters keep them its a kinda cool story about beowulf and the dragon. =)