Nintendogs: Chihuahua and Friends Cheats for Nintendo DS
We have 16 cheats on Nintendo DS
Most Popular Cheats
People think they can't have puppies mine did (one female one male) and (same colour and breed) the female got a really big tummy and seven days later she had a baby boy! He is so so so cute! And he is so so so small! He is about the size of half of an adult dog.
Ok, to get lots and lots of trainer points this is what you do.
1st.turn on your nintendo ds system and click on the icon of nintendogs.
2nd.once the game has fully loaded use your nintendo ds stick and tap supplies.
3rd.using ypur nintendo ds stick click on care and scrool down until you see either the wire brush or the rubber brush
4th.put in your nintendo ds charger so your nintendo ds does not run out of charge.
5th.tap your dog with the wire brush or the rubber brush(which ever is suited best for your dog) and then leave your nintendo ds open and for every minute you will get a trainer point.
I have put in how many trainer points you will get.
One hour-60 trainer points
Twelve hours-720 trainer points
One day-1440 trainer points
One week-10080 trainer points
Two weeks-20160 trainer points
One month-40320 trainer points
Six months-241920 trainer points
One year-483840 trainer points
Please rate this as it is my first cheat. Hope I helped
Mnay people say you can't breed in Nintendogs. LIE. You can. Dont agrue with me because I did it 3 times! On dalamition, Chichuaua and Lab.
Okay here's what you do.
1. Get a dog. Same breed (same dog)It can be different color if you want it doesnt matter.
2. Feed it only dry food and Milk.
3. Only come on for 1 hour and play with you're dogs for 5-10 mins.
4. ONLY TAKE THE MALE FOR WALKS. Do not take the FEMALE for walks or competitions only the male can do it
5. You should have a Rose for the girl and the lucky collar for the male.
1. Can you give your dog a bathe while your in a breeding process?
A: NO. You can't you can only brush them if they are dirty.
2. Q: How do you know if your dog is pregnant?
A: Your female will feel lazy, less active and have mood swings, and eat more than her ''boyfriend''
3. Q: Do you need 99999 tp? (Trainer points)
A: No that's STUPID. Whoever said that is crazy
4. Q: Do you need the rose and lucky collar?
A: Not really. But it's to speed up the process.
To get the "fireman's hat" get your dogs to wear something red and go for a walk and if your lucky you might find it but get all the dogs you own in red and take them for a walk.
You know that you only enter 3 contests a day right, well if you modify the time on yor ds a day before, and POOOF you can do three more contests !!!
Unlock Welsh Corgi Collect 2000 owner points.
Unlock Schnauzer Collect 10000 owner points.
Unlock Pug Collect 4000 owner points.
Unlock Pinscher Collect 14000 owner points.
Unlock Jack Russel Terrier
While on a walk, your dog may come across an Item called the Jack Russel Book. If you visit the kennel, you can now buy the single Jack Russel Terrier.
Unlock German Shepherd Collect 17000 owner points.
Shiba Link to a Nintendo DS with Nintendogs: Shiba And Friends.
When a bone or light bulb appears when you are training your dog, use the stylus to drag it over it's mouth; your dog will eat it.
When you are walking on the sidewalk, tap the floor and your dog will look and sometimes find an item.
Dachshund Link to a Nintendo DS with Nintendogs: Dachshund And Friends.
If you want easy trainer points, do this:
1. Turn on your DS and get your wire or rubber brush (it works with baths too)
2. Put the comb, brush, or sponge on the dog. You do NOT have to wash them.
3. Plug in your DS
4. Leave it overnight or during the day if you want. Every minute you leave it there it will give you a trainer point or two.
You should get around 700 every night for doing absolutely nothing.
Hope I helped! Please rate me good if this helped you get lots of trainer points!!
Here's how to get a TON of items on walks!
1. Feed your dog natural food and milk.
2. Bathe and brush your dog.
3. Play with your dog.
4. Let your dog sleep.
5. Wear lucky collar and use clover clock.
6. Set the date to your birthday. ( This helps you find good stuff! )
7. Draw the route you want to take. Make sure you go through lots of ? Blocks and go to the park last.
8. Go on the walk.
9. At the park, change accessories or put on a collar if you have only one accessory. The game will save. Turn off the power AFTER it is done saving.If you turn it off while it is saving it corrupts your game and you need to start over.
10Turn on your DS.Tap the nintendogs icon. You can go on another walk and you still have your items.
If u have a lucky coller and a clover clock put up the clock and put the coller on a dog and take it for a walk and og to the "?"
When you first turn on your DS it says nintendogs on the front well before it goes of you have to hold l,r,x,y,b and a at the same time then it will say
Do you realy want to delete your data
You can delete your Nintendogs saved data by quickly pressing and holding L, are, X, Y, A and B together on the Nintendo screen (before the dog screen) while the game loads up. You will then be given the choice of deleting all data.
At the beginning of your dogs time with you, you will notice you get a lot of "ECT." stuff, like empty juice bottles and sticks. Be patient, because as your dog goes on more walks, you get better stuff. It's been a long time for me and now all I get are helicopters and bowser carts. I still haven't found the lucky collar.......
Siberian Husky: Collect 4000 Owner points
Toy Poodle: Collect 8000 Owner points
Golden Retriever: Collect 10000 Owner points
Miniature Schnauzer: Collect 14000 Owner points
Dalmation: Find the item called ' Fireman Hat'
Beagle: Collect 16000 Trainer points
Welsh Corgi: Collect 20000 Trainer points
Unlock Pug: Collect 4000 Owner Points
Unlock Japanese Style House - from Shiba pack:Collect 20000 Owner points
When you have accumulated the specified amount of Owner point, new rooms will be added to the 'Interior Decorator' which you can buy.
Desktop: Collect 6000 Owner points
Seaside: Collect 12000 Owner points
Space: Collect 18000 Trainer Points
Latest Forum Posts