1. There are 20 levels on it. At first there is 5, but when you beat that, the game ends. After that, it goes to 10, then 15, and you get an ultimate card for each time you beat it. It continues until you get to 20. At 20 you always get an ultimate card 2. If your at level 15 and you get to 16, you reliaze that you only have to fight 15 instead of 16.
3. You should use sonics combo, because if your fighting e-102 and you kill him with it, you jump backwards and you can avoid the explosion.
4. You should use shadows run and as many ultimates as you can, as they are very useful.
5. Combos are EXTREMLEY important in vt. If you don't have them, good luck getting to level 3 or 4 on vt. These combos can kill 3 people within seconds. You must enter passwords on emerl's story. In central city, and the place called SonicTeam, you can look up the passwords as well.
6. Make sure you use ground power and air traps
7. Some ultimates are not as good as others, like the ultimate trap and air trap is not as good as Creams trap.
8. Make sure you have a strength support, which increases your defenses. Other spt and attack spt are not very useful, attack spt kills enemies faster, but it leaves you vurnable to e-102's explosion
9. When using combos in vt, make sure you have as many players bunched up as possible.
I hope this will help you in the future. This is my setup
(I don't have many ultimates) Run skill - Shadow Dash skill - e-102 drive mode Jump skill - cream Air action - ultimate air action ( like sonic ballet, but you can use infinite amounts of times) Guard, rouge guard (very fast time to guard, so you can heal faster, and guarding isnt so useful Heal - e-102 recovery mode
1st attack - amy, girl jab 2nd attack, amy, girl straight 3rd attack, girl upper (amy) Heavy attack - Sonic flare Upper attack - sonic up draft Dash attack - secret spear Air attack - tails, typhoon Aim attack - Shadow eagle Grnd shot - (not needed) grnd shot Air shot - ultimate air shot Grnd power - sonic combo Air power (not needed) air power Grnd trap (not needed) grnd trap Air trap - air gift
Fight pose - shadow Attack support (none) Strength spt- rouge (strength support 7) Other spt none Color 1, knuckles Color 2, Shadow Color 3 - Emerl
P.s- I only use grnd power and air trap because those are the only important ones. Ground power is for combos, and air traps are for finishing off the person if you didnt get them with the combo. P.p.s- Rouge can be very annoying. If your doing a combo on a player, she can jump, fly, and do her Agent Eagle and ruin the combo.
Get a lot of Knuckles skills, rare skills, and skill points!
Added 29 Apr 2007, ID #10728
To do this go to Knuckles story. Then get to the point in the story where Emerl and Knuckles have their 1 KO battle. You can't get less than 2 skill points for winning also. When Eggman comes and the battle starts press pause then go down to quit then when it tells you. "Would you like to try again? No will return you to where the event started." Go to no and you can repeat this as long as you like. You keep the skills and skill points too. To keep doing this just don't fight the Phi robot.
First chaos emeralds gives you 10 skill points, fighting a person without getting hurt gives you 5 skill points (If you do this than you have a better chance of getting a rare card.), fighting a person without losing a life gives you 2 skill points, and fighting a person and you lost a life then you only get 1 skill point
Just a little something for you players that are struggling in the game when you bet it you will be able to fight in a new area called Green Hill it will be in the practice area Hreen Hill is just a image of to first Sonic game. Its very cool!!!!!!