Sonic battle Hints for Gameboy Advance
Also on: GameBoy
1. There are 20 levels on it. At first there is 5, but when you beat that, the game ends. After that, it goes to 10, then 15, and you get an ultimate card for each time you beat it.
It continues until you get to 20. At 20 you always get an ultimate card
2. If your at level 15 and you get to 16, you reliaze that you only have to fight 15 instead of 16.
3. You should use sonics combo, because if your fighting e-102 and you kill him with it, you jump backwards and you can avoid the explosion.
4. You should use shadows run and as many ultimates as you can, as they are very useful.
5. Combos are EXTREMLEY important in vt. If you don't have them, good luck getting to level 3 or 4 on vt. These combos can kill 3 people within seconds. You must enter passwords on emerl's story. In central city, and the place called SonicTeam, you can look up the passwords as well.
6. Make sure you use ground power and air traps
7. Some ultimates are not as good as others, like the ultimate trap and air trap is not as good as Creams trap.
8. Make sure you have a strength support, which increases your defenses. Other spt and attack spt are not very useful, attack spt kills enemies faster, but it leaves you vurnable to e-102's explosion
9. When using combos in vt, make sure you have as many players bunched up as possible.
I hope this will help you in the future.
This is my setup
(I don't have many ultimates)
Run skill - Shadow
Dash skill - e-102 drive mode
Jump skill - cream
Air action - ultimate air action ( like sonic ballet, but you can use infinite amounts of times)
Guard, rouge guard (very fast time to guard, so you can heal faster, and guarding isnt so useful
Heal - e-102 recovery mode
1st attack - amy, girl jab
2nd attack, amy, girl straight
3rd attack, girl upper (amy)
Heavy attack - Sonic flare
Upper attack - sonic up draft
Dash attack - secret spear
Air attack - tails, typhoon
Aim attack - Shadow eagle
Grnd shot - (not needed) grnd shot
Air shot - ultimate air shot
Grnd power - sonic combo
Air power (not needed) air power
Grnd trap (not needed) grnd trap
Air trap - air gift
Fight pose - shadow
Attack support (none)
Strength spt- rouge (strength support 7)
Other spt none
Color 1, knuckles
Color 2, Shadow
Color 3 - Emerl
P.s- I only use grnd power and air trap because those are the only important ones. Ground power is for combos, and air traps are for finishing off the person if you didnt get them with the combo.
P.p.s- Rouge can be very annoying. If your doing a combo on a player, she can jump, fly, and do her Agent Eagle and ruin the combo.
Use emerls story
In holly summit is a place called CRATER
Go there and choose YES
You will fight chaos
When you win............
YOU UNLOCKED CHAOS!!!!!!!!!!!
In Emerl's story mode fight someone easy like Cream keep hitting her a lot and don't get hurt or die.After that you will get a rare card.
If you want to win virtual training use any one of your combo cards.
To do this go to Knuckles story. Then get to the point in the story where Emerl and Knuckles have their 1 KO battle. You can't get less than 2 skill points for winning also. When Eggman comes and the battle starts press pause then go down to quit then when it tells you. "Would you like to try again? No will return you to where the event started." Go to no and you can repeat this as long as you like. You keep the skills and skill points too. To keep doing this just don't fight the Phi robot.
First chaos emeralds gives you 10 skill points, fighting a person without getting hurt gives you 5 skill points (If you do this than you have a better chance of getting a rare card.), fighting a person without losing a life gives you 2 skill points, and fighting a person and you lost a life then you only get 1 skill point
Just a little something for you players that are struggling in the game when you bet it you will be able to fight in a new area called Green Hill it will be in the practice area Hreen Hill is just a image of to first Sonic game. Its very cool!!!!!!
You know when you go in Virtual Training, you get ultimate skills. When you battle Emerl as the last boss, all he has are ultimate skills(other than the colors.) I just wanted to point this out.
To Get Geralds Journal...
You have to beat every episode again,for example If you beat sonic episode once and you beat it again you get 1 part.
Here Is The Chart
Sonic The Hedgehog=Part 1
Miles Tails Prower=Part 2
Rouge The Bat=Part 3
Knuckles The Echidna=Part 4
Amy Rose=Part 5
Cream The Rabbit=Part 6
Shadow The Hedgehog=Part 7