Question for Pokemon Ruby

Frostbite asks: Added Jul 1st 2007, ID #90163

Question for Pokemon Ruby

What doy you do with the metoerite? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Ragon answered: Added 1st Jul 2007, ID #197215
Return the meteorite back to the scientist in fallabur town. He should give you something.
Other Answers
Riku994 answered: Added 1st Jul 2007, ID #197211
Give it to the Professor in Fallobour Town.
king26 answered: Added 1st Jul 2007, ID #197257
You give it back to the proffeser that you saw at the metiorite falls and he gives you something.
ieatwyverns answered: Added 1st Jul 2007, ID #197261
Take it to the professor in Fallarbor Town.
steelersrock01 answered: Added 1st Jul 2007, ID #197265
When you get to Groundon, the Meteorite awakens it.
Nike27 answered: Added 1st Jul 2007, ID #197303
Ok I haven't played that game in forever but I think you have to take it to a metoerite guy in a town somewhere. I don't know if this helps or not but I hope so.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?