Question for Pokemon Ruby

Sarahcool95 asks: Added Aug 14th 2006, ID #64828

Question for Pokemon Ruby

How do you get the smash TM or HM? And what is it called? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
annefranman52 answered: Added 14th Aug 2006, ID #142040
HM Rock Smash can be found in Mauville by talking to someone in one sof the houses.
devilboy5550 answered: Added 14th Aug 2006, ID #142067
It's a hm and it's called rock smash.hope I helped
ShadowGX answered: Added 14th Aug 2006, ID #142122
Rock Smash can be obtained in Mauville City in a house to the South East.


Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?