Question for Pokemon Ruby

project shadow asks: Added Sep 28th 2005, ID #39389

Question for Pokemon Ruby

Where would I find gentleman Niles or Lady whatever on Pokemon ruby. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
twinkl2468 answered: Added 28th Sep 2005, ID #78214
Ok, first off, you have to have an E-Reader. When You purchased ruby, it gives you 2 Cards. Lady Astrid Or getlemen Niles.

You have to go to Mossdeep City and go into one of those homes, There will be an Old Man Standing there, talk to hm and he will say something, anyway just go over to the door and it will say something.

I don't know what it will say because I havent done that in a while. I hope I helped.
Kesehma answered: Added 29th Sep 2005, ID #78325
What ever do you mean.
jImBoW89 answered: Added 6th Oct 2005, ID #79583
You got to have an E-reader to do this.
ilovemissyelliott answered: Added 9th Oct 2005, ID #80048
Those are the people that come on the E-Reader Card that comes with your game. You need and E-Reader to battle them.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?