I need to get my Pokemon's move back.

missmellon asks: Added Aug 15th 2010, ID #162201

I need to get my Pokemon's move back.

I taught my Blaziken Brick Break and Earthquake from TMs.

I put him into the day care centre for a while and he levelled up and learned two knew moves. Which replaced Brick Break and Earthquake. The two new moves are Slash and Mirror Move.

I really want Brick Break and Earthquake back, but i don't know how to get them? Please help!! and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Guest answered: Added 16th Aug 2010, ID #349861
get some heart scales and go to fallobor and go to the move tuter and you can pay the 2 heart scales and learn earthquake and brick break
Guest answered: Added 24th Aug 2010, ID #351607
do 1 simPLE thing put a tm code OR trade those moves TMs from another ruby sapphire leafgreen of watever....
Shock95 answered: Added 5th Mar 2011, ID #390784
You can go to the move tutor and give a heart scale and him make you learn one your moves back.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?