Question for Pokemon Ruby

nick14 asks: Added Apr 7th 2004, ID #1179

Question for Pokemon Ruby

Where do you get Deepseascale(spelling)? I want Gorbeyess(spelling). and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
DarkLugia answered: Added 7th Apr 2004, ID #1130
You Get the Deepseascale by giving Captain Stern the Scanner and choosing the Deepseascale.

To get Gorbyss you have to trade your Clamperl holding a Deapseascale

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?