team magma

lirote asks: Added Mar 22nd 2008, ID #113449

team magma

I need to know what is the name of the tm/hm that lets you move (not destroy) big roks, and where can I find it. and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Articuno is cool21 answered: Added 29th Mar 2008, ID #245452
Go 2 the cave above Verdantur, use rock smash on the rock, the guy will give you strength
Other Answers
1122andyozz33 answered: Added 8th Aug 2008, ID #274775
The HM is called strength. Too get it, you must go north of verdanturf or east of rustboro and go in the cave and use rock smash, the guy will thank you by giving you strength.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?