Question for Pokemon FireRed

xavier walker asks: Added Sep 21st 2007, ID #96989

Question for Pokemon FireRed

I know about being able to trade with the Hoenn Region, but how. Like, do I need a GBA Link Cable, or do I just do it. And if so, where do I go to trade Pokemon with the Hoenn Region? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
100 KING answered: Added 21st Sep 2007, ID #210015
No you have to beat the 7th gym and go with bill when he offers for you to come. You wil lthen have to get the sapphire and the ruby and give them to celio to trade with the other regions.
Other Answers
CheatMaster29 answered: Added 6th Oct 2007, ID #211842
You need a link cable to trade. If you can use wireless connectors, I havent had much luck with that. To trade with r/s and f/l for me, at least you can trade anywhere.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?