Question for Pokemon FireRed

abe12 asks: Added Jul 27th 2007, ID #92607

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How do I get the hm to move rocks ? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Riku994 answered: Added 27th Jul 2007, ID #201554
Give the Warden of the Safari Zone his teeth.
Other Answers
bulbusaur answered: Added 14th Aug 2007, ID #204710
Give the warden his golden teeth.
bulbusaur answered: Added 16th Sep 2007, ID #209498
You have to get gold teeth in Safari Zone and give it to the house next to the person who gives you the super rod and then he'll give you the HM strength.


Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?