Question for Pokemon FireRed

jayz_xix asks: Added May 22nd 2007, ID #85674

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How can I pass through Celadon city to the bike route??? Theres a Snorlax can I move it? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
QuicC44 answered: Added 23rd May 2007, ID #188827
You have to go to lavender town and beat team rocket. The mr.fugi will give you poke' flute. Then you go to where the snorlax is blocking your path and use the poke' flute.
EspeonDude_ answered: Added 23rd May 2007, ID #188864
Well, to go through the Bike Route, you need a Bike. Go to Cerulean City and cross Nugget Bridge, and go to Bill and get the Bike Voucher. Take it to the Bike shop in Cerulean and get a Bike.

To move Snorlax, go to Celadon and go to the Game Corner, beat Giovanni and you'll get the Silph Scope. Go to Lavender Town and rescue Mr.Fiji. He gives you the Flute to wake up Snorlax.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?