Question for Pokemon FireRed

Guest asks: Added Nov 15th 2011, ID #229120

Question for Pokemon FireRed

How do I cut trees/shrubs with fire red version for Gameboy Advance SP???? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Warrior13 answered: Added 16th Nov 2011, ID #456149
You need HM Cut to cut down trees. HM01 (Cut) can be obtained from the S.S. Anne Captain in Pokemon FireRed.

Hope this helps!
Guest answered: Added 20th Nov 2011, ID #457262
Inorder to obtain cut, the hm needed to do this, you must frst go to Cerulean city, head north, then east. You will find a house and you will help Bill turn back into a human (he turned himself into a Pokemon). When you help him, he will give you the s.s.anne ticket. Then head to Cerulean city, and go to the dock at the southern part of the city. Go on the ship, and after a fight with your rivel, you will get to the catains cabin. He will give you cut.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?