Experience Share

GayPokemonFan asks: Added Apr 25th 2008, ID #116369

Experience Share

I accidently traded a Nidoran to a trainer and I had the experience share attached to it. Is there anyway that I can get another one?? and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
cheating-is-good answered: Added 25th Apr 2008, ID #250762
I hate to be the one that has to bring you bad news, but there is no way that you can get that EXP share back unless you use some sort of cheat code to get another one. This means that if you want another EXP. Share, you are either going to have to go out to the store and buy a cheating device such as the Action Replay, or the Gameshark. Or, you will have to start all over again, and catch 50 different types of Pokemon in order to get the EXP share. Sorry.

Hope this helps.
Other Answers
Moonez-2k8 answered: Added 25th Apr 2008, ID #250822
Yes but where do you get it in the first place ?????
Subleme answered: Added 25th Apr 2008, ID #250860
You are un able to get another exp share from the game regularly. You are able however to get another one through some sort of cheating codes, system, or device. That is your only chance in getting another exp share. You can also get another one by starting a new game.
Moonez-2k8 answered: Added 26th Apr 2008, ID #250983
Yes but where can you get one in the game if you didnt already find it ?????

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?