How to Catch Feebas..!! - Pokemon Sapphire
How to Catch Feebas..!!
Feebas is a very, very rare Pokemon that appears only at 6 water tiles at route 119. He is very rare for his evolution, Milotic, is too much stronger. It is very hard to find feebas especially when you lack patience.
At my very first time of finding feebas at Pokemon Sapphire, I caught mine at the third try. It is possibly luck because I don't follow some steps in finding it. Instead, I just fish whenever I feel.
To catch feebas:
1. Prepare for ultra balls (great ball could also use)
2. Fly to dewford town, speak to the kid above the Pokemon Center, the one who talks about trendy phrase. He will ask you, and say no. Change the phrases to "EXCELLENT LIFE". After you do, prepare yourself for a battle.
3. Go to Route 119, on the left side of house with wingulls you will see a pond, with a fisherman standing next, battle him for experience, otherwise, feebas will not be caught.
4. After the battle, stand just below him, face to the right then surf, swim a tile to the left then face upward. Here it goes:
X= will be the spot
.=will be the water tile
O=will be the character
,= land tile
5. Fish for feebas(i recommend old rod) for about 5 times, if you spot one, it will be an easy catch..
Please rate my submission..
I hope I helped!
Added by: pasamo18 Feb 4th 2009, ID#12598