More Stuff! Yay!
• The original Elite Four is back in action, and they've evidently done a good bit of training — your rival, being the champion as we know, has pumped his Pokémon's levels to at least ten levels more than the squad he has on the Red and Blue versions.
• In addition to the Aurora Ticket, a Mystery Ticket will also be circulated by Nintendo. This ticket can be used to access the eighth of the nine islands, which hosts a large, dilapidated citadel that Lugia and Ho-oh have found a home in. Yes, on both versions you get both Pokémon!
• In order to establish a trading connection with Ruby and Sapphire, you don't need to monitor your moves or even your species. However, Bill will have lost the required Ruby and Sapphire Plates to Team Rocket, which reprises its Silph Co and Game Corner business.
• Moltres' location has been moved from Victory Road to the summit of the peak on the first island. It's still at level 50, and can even be acquired if you don't have the Earthbadge.
• On the second island, you will visit a person like the Move Tutor, but you need your preliminary Pokémon and to have evolved it completely. This person can teach yor Pokémon Frenzy Plant, Hydro Cannon, or Blast Burn — depending on whom you started with, of course. These moves have the same properties as Hyper Beam.
• The Technical Machine List is the same as that on Pokémon Sapphire, except that TM30 has been reassigned to Shadow Punch.
• A Breeding Centre appears on the fourth island — yes, the very same as the Ruby and Sapphire Daycare.
• The Unowns are back, and they reside on the seventh island. Now, there are two new forms — an exclamatory and question mark.
And that's it for now! I'll be back with more details later!
Thanks for listening, Crossy
Added by: Cross Stinger Jul 30th 2004, ID#3049
Super Cheats is an unofficial resource with submissions provided by members of the public. These are not usually tested by us (because there are so many), so please use them at your own risk.