My Little Book of Pokemon FireRed Cheats!!!
I have a little book of cheats here, I will tell you some of them.
Jirachi - An easy way to get one, you must have:
Nintendo Gamecube/Nintendo Wii
Pokemon Channel (Gamecube game)
Gameboy to Nintendo Gamecube/Gameboy trading cable
Pokemon Ruby or Pokemon Sapphire with Hall Of Fame
2 Nintendo Gameboys
And of course... Pokemon Fire Red!!!
1. Set up your Pokemon Channel disc and insert it into the Gamecube.
2. Turn the power button on and click 'Special.'
3. Follow the instructions and press 'Yes' to transfer it.
4. Insert your trading/link cable into your Game Boy and slot 2 on your Gamecube/Wii.
5. Watch as you recieve it - and swap Jirachi (Lv 5 with Rest, Wish and Confusion) with your Pokemon Fire Red cartirge with should be inserted into your other Gameboy!
6. Bravo! You have Jirachi and you don't need to use a cheat code!
Of course, Professor Oak greets you to take one of his 3 Starter Pokemon - Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle.
I'll advise to choose Squirtle - Teaching it Ice Beam will be useful and Surf at the end - it will be great against Brock and Ice for Erika.
Here is a useful team for Elite 4:
Lv 51+ Blastoise - Surf,Ice Beam,Skull Bash,Hydro Pump
Lv 40 Dugtrio - Dig,Magnitude,Cut,Slash
Lv 50 Zapdos - Thunder/Thunderbolt,Other Moves when Caught
Lv 40 Weepinbell/Victreebel or Gloom/Vileplume/Bellossom - Toxic,Sleep Powder,Sunny Day, Solorbeam
Lv 40 Kadabra/Alakazam - Psychic,Psycho Cut,Kinesis,Teleport
Lv 40 Pidgeot - Fly,Roost,Tailwind,Twister(if not than Gust)
All Stats higher than 70(71 or above),highest Stat over 110 for each Pokemon(if it is not higher,Level UP until it is).
And the final one...
How to find the reasonable team.
Squirtle - Starter
Pidgey - Route 1, 2 or 3.
Abra - Route 24 or Route 25?
Zapdos - Power Plant
Bellsprout - Trade from LeafGreen - Route 24 or Route 25.
Oddish - Route 24 or Route 25 instead if Bellsprout.
They are some of them,
Added by: Guest Aug 4th 2010, ID#13172