Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls Hints for Gameboy Advance
Complete Final Fantasy XIII Game Guide with over 70 videos. Chris takes you through the whole game in a fun easy to read style, most sections are also covered with video clips so you can see what is be written about too. The bosses are all tackled and achievements and trophies dealt with within the guide. All stone missions are covered too both in the main guide and as a stand alone guide for easy reference.
Click here to go to our guide
Easy, the best teams are:
1Âº- Monk,Monk,White Mage,Black Mage/Red Mage(This team is pretty good,for me is the PERFECT TEAM.) when I first tried this team I used a black mage,although it sucks it wasn't much of a trouble since the monks together were two killing machines,Bosses? My monks doesn't know what boses are,because when they become a master they become a lot stronger,it's the same to fight a goblin than fighting tiamat(just bt saying) and if you use the giant gloves two or three times on each master, and use temper with your mage two or three times on both, and a round of haste for both masters,they make easily 7000+ HP damage each on most bosses, what means easy fiends,easy Shinryu,Easy atomos,phantom train,ultros,typhon,and maybe easy deathgaze and omega(cause the have atack that are a lot strong than other bosses,even shinryu is not much of a problem cause he always uses flare it seems that it's all he knows to do)
1Âº- Warrior,Monk/Warrior(use what like you most for me is the same, if you don't want to use a lot of money buying equipment for the warrior the you must choose the monk as second fighter),White Mage,Black/Red Mages(This one is the best too but I sometimes use this one or the other one)
2Âº- Warrior,Thief,White Mage and Black/Red Mage
3Âº- Thief,Thief,White mage/Red Mage,Black/Red Mage(in this team the white mage is optional, since if you choose two thieves you can choose a red mage and not the white mage or by the same way a red mage and not a black or if you wanta STRONGER team use two red mages and not a white and a black mage.It's optional since ninjas can learn temper and haste and the saber spell can only be learned by the black mage and only be cast on himself it's a waste of time, the only reason you could want to have a black mage and not a red is cause you can learn and use flare and some other "usefull/less spells" depending if you use them too much or you simply never use them but it's no longer necesary because when you defeat kraken and unlock the lifespring grotto on the 10th level you fight atomos which ever drops judgement staff or I can better say flare's staff,it casts flare and for holy it's the same but harder to get, defeating tiamat and defeating deathgaze on the 40th level of the whisperwind cove, this time you get the Lightbringer or Holy's Sword,with this team you have an advantage, it's that the lightbringer can only be used by red wizards, and if you use the teleport to the exit, before leaving you'll see a rom,inside the room there's a chest and inside the chest you'll find the amazing ULTIMA SWORD!! The best sword in all the game use it on your other Red Wizard )
Hey all here is a tip for you
Now the way I have been playing I have been saving my gill sometimes and stocking up on potions, antidotes, sleeping bags, tents and pheonix down. If you do it the same way you'll be able to survive longer now if your in like say the marsh cave and have stocked up on the items you can go through with out exiting and if you level up higher than required for each place you will see that it's a lot easier.
Have fun and let me know if it helps you like it does for me
Go to the Earth Shrine(after beating The Lich) and just fight for an hour or two. You will shortly get strong! And if your lucky you might just The Elven Cloak!
1. You can save anywhere you like in this game. Just go into the main menu and save. So save often.
2. Some of the dungeons are not only big but have many levels. There are also many random battles. Therefore I would reccommend stocking up on 99 potions/hi potions to make sure you save your MP for the bosses.
3. Talk to everyone. They will give you the hint of where you need to go next.
4. Inns heal your MP/HP so spend a few gil and heal up before going to dungeons.
5. The canoe is located in Crescent Lake. You need to go to the east side of town and then cross the bridge. It is off path but you will come across sages. One will give you the canoe.
6. The airship is located below Cresent Lake in the desert. You need the levistone. You will find that near to Cresent Lake in a dungeon. You will need to fight the boss to get it. But don't be confused into thinking the boss has loads of HP and is tough to beat. In reality it can easily be beaten in one round. I didnt even realise I had completed the dungeon until I returned to Cresecent Lake to restock up on supplies and heal my party!
7. After you have a gained a crystal, a dungeon that once was blocked will become unblocked. You will be able to enter the dungeons. Be aware that although they are fine to level up in and gain tressure. The bosses in there can kill your party in just a few rounds. Use them to find tresure and level up. Face the bosses by all means. You will just be teleported out of the dungeon. One of the optional dungeon has 20 floors. So make sure you are stocked up on curative items.
8. Close to the very end you will gain some adaminite. This was mentioned very very early in the game. Someone was looking for it to make a special sword. Make sure you find that place to gain a the most powerful sword of the game.
9. In my opinion protective spells arent really needed until the very last phase of the game. So make sure you have defensive spells aswell as offensive.
10. There is an item called giants gloves. Use them in battle and they make you stronger. There is also a spell that makes you more aggressive. So make sure for boss battles you have those to your advantage.
11. Dont worry about boss battles too much though as they arent as bad as some FF games. In fact the optional bosses are stronger! (as usual ey!!!)
Hope I have helped for those who are only just discovering this fantastic series. Enjoy!!
Yes thats right. Once you beat the 4 bosses that carries the crystal, there will be another rematch and you will fight them again one by one at the last stage on where you will fight Chaos ( which is the very last boss of the game Final Fantasy I ). But be warned, they are tougher now than before.
Towards the middle of the game, when going after the Water Crystal, you will enter a dungeon known as the Cavern Of Ice. After fighting through several floors, you will come across a room with 3 treasure chests. One contains 9500 Gill, the other an ice shield and the last one a sleeping bag.
This is where you face the caves boss, Evil Eye. He has 162 HP, and you should be strong enough at this point to take him out in one or two rounds. After you beat him, take one step to the side, then go back to where you fought him, you will face him again.
After another one to two turn victory you will gain all the rewards as the last time. This can be completed an infinite number of times. Each time you beat him you will get 3225 Gill, and an average of 3225 EXP depending on your level. Continue fighting him over and over to get insane amounts of experience.
You will eventually get to the point where your white mage can kill him in one hit with a physical attack, making the first attack of every battle an instant kill. This is the easiest way to quickly level up in the game. I leveled up from level 49 to level 99 in less than an hour.
This is possibly the best way to level up in the game and is truely worth the little amount of time that goes into it!! Good luck
Choose the worrior, the thief, and the white and black wizerds for longer life, and better tactics.
Select the worrior,the thief, the monk, and the red wizerd for the best damage in the game.
If you go to the wind cavern after geting the last crystal, you will find a weapon called "sasuke's katana." sasuke is a naruto charactor.
For those of you who says monks arent good your wrong my Monk/master does
3x as much damage as my warrior/knight.So I suggest a Monk/master in every team.
I found a real easy way to beat chaos first (I had a ninga warrior white wizard and a black wiz) use your white wizard to use protectra on everybody and your black wiz should use temper on your ninja, and warrior next turnwhite wiz should use nulall on all of your playrz when you start to fight with every body this is what who should do what.
Ninga=just keep hitting
White wizard=holy spell
Black wizard=firaga thundrga or blizzerga I use blizzerga
That hould help you good luck!!!
I know you guys will probably never believe me but........
YOU MUST HAVE A MONK ON YOUR TEAM!!!
If you do have one do not equip it with any weapons.
Without a weapon equiped it'll do an 8 hit and do at least 200 damage!!!!
Trust me I have a monk on my team.
Heylo people. Dagoth here.
First off, there are (duh) six players each with their own characteristics, and here they are down below.
Warrior/Knight person--A MUST HAVE, since without this character, you might as well start over. He has the best attack power in the game, and can wield a TON of great weaponry and armor. It is also a good idea to have him at the top of your 'Formation' Category, since units in that area take more blows from enimies, and with his high defensive points, it is pretty good to have him there and to help spare your more weaker units of your team. Oh yeah, and he can use some White Magic when he upgrades to 'Knight'.
Thief/Ninja person--To put it simpily an AWESOME fighter. On the original NES version of FF1, he sucked, but here, his attack and evasion have been upgraded.
Also his multiple attacking skills are very great, as he can hit a LOT (like 8 times by level 38) in just one attack turn. He gains the ability to use Black Magic when he goes to be a Ninja.
Blackbelt/Master person--The blackbelt has a unique, yet less powerful way of attacking...with bare hands. Crappy? You bet! But his high strength allow him to actually live throughout the game...the bad thing? No Magic. Even at the upgrade...no magic...ish thats horrible.
White Mage/White Wizard person--Another MUST HAVE in your army, (ok, team), since even if he/she has the second to the last worst defense, they still get a wide range of magic, and healing to keep your team alive is a must. Of course, the downside is having him/her die, but if you buy some pheonix downs, they, with the White Mage/Wizard, work wonders.
Black and Red Mages/Wizard people--Have Red Mage. Black Mage /Wizards cant do a thing if their magic runs out except go and die, and they do that a lot even if they dont use up their magic. Low HP, defense and attack make him suck. On the otherhand, Red Mage/Wizard is great, and with his high defense, somewhat high attack, high magic attack power, and the ability to use both White and Black Magic, he is indeed a great player. The down side to him? He only gets certain types of Black and White Magic, and cant learn all of them.
Ok, bye all, and happy gaming!
Me Again, alright, wanna know the first 4 bosses stats?
Of course you do!
Alright, First is Garland-HP212,Attack15. 2nd is 4 Piscodemon-HP84,Attack30. 3rd is Artos-HP420,Attack30.
And 4th is Earth Elemental-HP288, Attack66. Thats how far I am so far.
Sorry there's not that much. - see ya !