Question for Pokemon Red

remi asks: Added Sep 22nd 2004, ID #11291

Question for Pokemon Red

How do I get the security gurard at Silph Co to move so I can enter the building?
Remi and get
Add your answerAnswers for this Question
Best Answer
Blue Eyes Black Dragon answered: Added 22nd Sep 2004, ID #16476
Go to Celadon City's Department Store. Go all the way to the roof. Go to the vending machine and buy any drink. Go to the gate where the security guard is and give him your drink. Then you can enter.
Showing all comments
Guest said: 26th Oct 2014, ID #463356 | REPORT
How do I give the guard a drink
Guest said: 25th Mar 2015, ID #532754 | REPORT
gay niger as
Other Answers
Cross Stinger answered: Added 6th Oct 2004, ID #17626
Defeat Koga and give a drink to one of the guards at the Saffron checkpoints. If you defeated Koga the Rocket Grunt blocking access to the Silph Co building should be out of the way, taking a snooze. Hoohah!
VX answered: Added 3rd Feb 2005, ID #31961
To get the security guard to move, go to the big mall, I forget what city, anyway, it is at the top floor on the roof.

Go back to the Silph Co and give him the drink, and he will move.

nintendo_dude answered: Added 9th May 2005, ID #51638
Go to the roof on Celadon City's department store. Buy a drink. Give it to the guard and he will let you pass.

Add your answer

Please be as detailed as you can when making an answer. Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected.

Please do not use this box to ask a question, it will be rejected - this box is for answers ONLY. If you want to ask a question for this game, please use the ask a question box which is above on the right.

BB Codes Guide

Accept submission terms View Terms

You are not registered / logged in.
If you would like to ne notified if/when we have added this answer to the site please enter your email address.
We will only use this address to email the confirmation for this answer.


Who's Playing
Game Wiki
Game Talk

Have a question?