The Sims FreePlay Cheats for Android
The most comprehensive guide to the mobile app The Sims FreePlay that is available online, representing well over 200 hours of game play and counting, and encompassing the careful analysis and application of its variety of game play options, providing a comprehensive guide to play that continues to grow in both depth and quality as the game expands and a deeper understanding of its nuances through play is obtained.
Click here to go to our guide
Go on town map and you should see a dollar sign. Simply instead of clicking once do it twice or thrice.
Then you'll get double or triple of what you originally earn
Hope it works
Step 1. Go to your town map
Step 2. You can see a dollar sign like this $ at the top
Of any building.
Step 3. Double tap on it or maybe Thrice!!!
This isnt that much of cheat, but if you want your sims to vomit, just shake your device for 2-5 seconds. If they just wobble around, shake it for longer! This does work and it's super gross but cool
This is how to get your sims sick/throw up now what you need to do is get all your sims at one house and shake your divice and wait 5/4 seconds and if this doesn't work try to do it again it'll work
This works for my android and what happens is that all my simleons I had collected from houses and all that stuff.. Come back! Here's how it works:
Have sims do an activity such as watching a movie marathon.. Make all of them watch it.. Then turn off the android.. NOT COMPLETELY just to the lockscreen... Then wait about two minutes then press the power button.. Enter your lockscreen pattern then it will log back to the sims freeplay and it will say connecting to server.. Then once it connects all your money from the houses will be there again to be collected from you can repeatedly do this action.. It works for me.. Sorry if it doesnt for you :P
Well, all you need is:
~ Children's store
1. Go into the children's store
2. Click on to the toddler section
3. Find the sandpit and the swings
4. Click on them stacks
5. Go back to your sims house
6. Sell them
1. Go into the children's store
2. Click on to the pre-teen section
3. Find the karate mat and the record player thing
4. Click on them stacks
5. Go back to your sims house
6. Sell them
This cheat has a 100% chance of working, no lies. All the cheats that you see on Youtube or over the internet are either lies or have so many steps that it's also impossible to do. I'm sure many of you want to get from 500 simoleons to over 200,000 simoleons in just a few minutes.
First, you'll need access to your facebook account to get access to your neighbors. If you have at least 7 neighbors, that's perfect! If you have a little fewer, I recommend finding people on facebook and adding them if you can. If you can't, that's fine. I recommend having at least 7 neighbors (i'll tell why later) but if you have just 1 or 2 you can still receive simoleons but will take longer.
This cheat involves selling facebook social items. Below is a list of all the items in the social section of the catelog, how much they sell for, and the amount of neighbors needed to get them:
Small game table- 1 neighbor needed- sells for 250 simoleons
Sandbox- 2 neighbors needed- sells for 450 simoleons
Swing- 3 neighbors needed- sells for 750 simoleons
Duck Pond- 4 neighbors needed- sells for 400 simoleons
Foosball Table- 5 neighbors needed- sells for 750 simoleons
Record Player- 7 neighbors needed- sells for 1,250 simoleons
Karate Practice Dummy with mat- 8 neighbors needed- sells for 1,000 simoleons
The record player is the best item to use for this cheat because it only take up one square and sells for the largest amount of money. This is why I recommend having at least 7 neighbors.
For this cheat you will need:
~An electronic device (obviously :P)
~Facebook account access
~Neighbors on the Party Boat
1.Make sure you are signed into Facebook in the game, you will know this when you can see the amount of neighbors that you have at the top of the screen.
2. Select your vacant house, if you don't have one, just put all the furniture in one house in your inventory temporarily. I recommend a house with lots of space. (Don't choose one with a big pool) If you have a house on one of the larger lots at the top of the map, use that. I have a two story mansion that I use.
3. Choose which NBR item, you wish to use. Neighbor items are found in the catelog on the third tab with the icon that looks like to people. You can only select an item that corresponds with the amount of neighbors needed to the amount that you have
4. Place the item all over the house, literally cover every square in the area. If the lot is big, you don't have to do the whole thing unless you want about 500,000- 800,000 simoleons.
5. Log out of your Facebook in the game. This can be done by selecting the green button at the bottom with three white dots. Click on the facebook icon and select log out.
6. Now you can sell all the items that you placed. You will notice that you town value decreases but your simoleons increase. This is supposed to happen.
When you finish, you should have about 100,000 to 800,000 simoleons depending on how long you can take placing and deleting items over and over. It usually takes me about 20 minutes to clear out a floor in my mansion.
This is really a cheat in progress and I just recently discovered this accidentally. If I discover more about it, I'll make updates.
Basically, I believe the cheat is a glitch. The game lets you create new sims at certain levels. For instance, if you're a level 23 and the game only let's you have your next new sim at, say 25, you can actually get a sim right away if you have at least 5 lp. After selecting a vacant house, a message pops up stating that your must be at least "some" level to create a new sim or you can create a sim right away for 5 lp.
If you have 5 lp, at least, you can create it. There is also another glitch on the Create A Sim menu whereas, female sims' legs do not move in sinc with the upper body and seem to twist awkwardly. This glitch however, is not seen once the sim is created. Just a heads up. Now, this is the tricky part. When we create a sim, it will say to you wish to create (Name of Sim)? If you choose to change the default name that the game provides, it will tell you that you are creating the name that you put but once the sim is created, it goes back to the default name. Sometimes this happens sometimes not. So you may have to delete the sim and create it again to give it the name that you want. The good news is, that if you get this cheat, you can have virtually infinite sims if you have enough vacant houses. Your lp doesn't change! If you have 8lp before creating the sim, you will still have 8lp after, not 3lp!
Another thing that happened to me was that the require level to get a new sim actually drops everytime I create a new one instead of increasing. I am currently a level 26 and before it said that I must be at least a level 40 to create a new sim. Now after creating 3 more sims, it says level 34.
So, I believe this cheat is very convenient for those who want more sims in their town but don't want to loose lp. I really don't know how this cheat/glitch occured but it might have happened by accident from me continuously getting new sims by paying lp. I've search all over the internet and no one, I don't believe, has this happen to them. However, possible on the next update, this cheat may go away. Again, I really have no clue why this happened, but I just want to help other people out. Sorry if this didn't help. :P
At first you should be connected to facebook and you should have neighbors to afford an item that costs neighbors.
Now go to the homestore and purchase as many as you can of the social items (I suggest you should buy the one that's costs 7 Neighbors it brings the most money)
Now try to sell an item you will receive zero dollars
To get the money log out of facebook from the game and you will have zero neighbors(when you log into facebook again you will get your neighbors back)
Sell all of the items you got and enjoyyyy the money
I made two million dollars from this and it is safe and doesn't harm the mailbox,party boat and competition center....
You will also get lp from this cheat since your town value increases when you buy many items but it will decrease when you sell the items again
I'm am very sure this cheat should work
1. Log into the party boat part.
2. Go out then back into the party boat so that you get your NBRs, you will see them at the top by your simoleons.
3. Go to a house or an empty lot.
4. Go to the store and select I think the third tab along, the one with the NBR picture on.
5. Depending on the amount of neighbours you have, select the object you can buy. For example if you have three, you get the swing.
6. Repetitively buy the object and place them down on the property.
7. Pick them up and put them in your inventory.
8. Log out of Facebook through the sims.
9. Go to a property, place them down and sell them.
This actually works. I get quite a lot from them but it takes sometime.
Hope this helps!
I guarantee you this WORKS!!
You just need to be connected with Facebook and have neighbors.
Ok, first thing you do:
1. Make sure you're connected to Facebook
2. Go to one of your sims houses, or an empty lot. Empty lot will work better.
3. Go to the shop and go to the NBR section. Depending on how many neighbors you have, select the item that can be bought with most NBR. For example if you have 3 NBR, you choose the swing.
4. You should go to an empty lot and place as many as possible swings (or whatever item) there.
5. Now store all of them in your inventory.
6. Log out on Facebook through sims freeplay
7. Go back to your empty lot and go to your inventory. Click the swing (or any other item you chose) and sell them! You will now get money for them.
Hi Guys.I'm going to tell you how to make money on sims freeplay.First you get all the free things out of the shop don't put them out.In like a month the free things are not for free anymore so sell them and you get money.Once before I got a BBQ for free then next month It got put on for 4,000 money.Please try this tip
If you have neighbors, get a bunch of the neighbor items and store them in your backpack. Go to the main menu and log out of facebook. Go back to any house and you can sell those items for simoleions. Then, log back into facebook and click on party boat to reload neighbors. Repeat!
First go To city population then rise the population. Have Sims plant something after that change the date or year go back to Sims and you have your money.
1. Wait for your gift to cool-down *24hrs* & click it to get into the party boat.
2. Gifts will appear for you to collect, redeem it.
3. Don't press back button, instead you press the home button (leaving the game still running).
4. Go to settings > time & date > set 1 day ahead.
5. Go back to game & there will be new gifts for you to claim again (you can do this as many times you want.)
NOTE: Once you press the back button you will need to wait for another 24hrs.
Oh, there are LP included in the gift too, depending on your luck.
This is a cheat on how to get simoleons without spending them!
1. Go to Settings-General-Date & Time
2. Turn Set Automatically off
3. Change the year to the year after
4. Double click the home button
5. Delete Sims FreePlay from the multitask bar (hold it down, press the red button)
6. Go back to the game
7. You should have 1,000 more simoleons!
If it didn't work, keep doing it. Keep doing it and eventually you'll get over 1m. If your lucky, you get 6,000 more. I think that's if you change the day or the month. Hope I helped!
Please comment and send me your feedback in this.
After moving in 4 Sims, it costs 5,000 to move another one in. Instead of spending 5,000, you can get two sims (I used male/female couples, I don't know if you can have a romantic relationship between the same sex) to move in with each other. You have to get their relationship status to partner, then you can move them in. Once you do this, go to the house of the other sim and sell all their rooms. (You will have to go under "construction" to sell the room). It will ask if you want to sell and add all the items to your inventory. If you don't want to add items to inventory, then cancel and sell items, then you can sell the room. After you do this, demolish the house. Then you can add a new sim to a house for cheaper.
change the time in settings on your phone to about one minute to the time you start work and load up the game should tell you to get ready for work ect... As well make sure your automatic time is off
I have only tried this with the telescope. I have two set up in one house. I don't know if it matters.
From 9am to noon Sims using the telescope complete their gazing in about twenty seconds instead of an hour. It works M-F.
- Start Building, Gardning, Cooking, etc.
- Save and Exit
- Turn off Wifi/Ineternet
- Advance Time
- Start Sims Free Play again and Wait for the popup telling you "unable to connect"
- Turn on Wifi/Internet and hit retry
- Enjoy Time Cheat and instand Finish.