The Sims FreePlay Cheats for Android
We have 24 cheats on Android
We also have cheats for this game on: iPhone/iPad Xbox 360
Most Popular Cheats
This is how to get your sims sick/throw up now what you need to do is get all your sims at one house and shake your divice and wait 5/4 seconds and if this doesn't work try to do it again it'll work
1. Log into the party boat part.
2. Go out then back into the party boat so that you get your NBRs, you will see them at the top by your simoleons.
3. Go to a house or an empty lot.
4. Go to the store and select I think the third tab along, the one with the NBR picture on.
5. Depending on the amount of neighbours you have, select the object you can buy. For example if you have three, you get the swing.
6. Repetitively buy the object and place them down on the property.
7. Pick them up and put them in your inventory.
8. Log out of Facebook through the sims.
9. Go to a property, place them down and sell them.
This actually works. I get quite a lot from them but it takes sometime.
Hope this helps!
1. Wait for your gift to cool-down *24hrs* & click it to get into the party boat.
2. Gifts will appear for you to collect, redeem it.
3. Don't press back button, instead you press the home button (leaving the game still running).
4. Go to settings > time & date > set 1 day ahead.
5. Go back to game & there will be new gifts for you to claim again (you can do this as many times you want.)
NOTE: Once you press the back button you will need to wait for another 24hrs.
Oh, there are LP included in the gift too, depending on your luck.
This isnt that much of cheat, but if you want your sims to vomit, just shake your device for 2-5 seconds. If they just wobble around, shake it for longer! This does work and it's super gross but cool
Shake you're device vigorously (phone, tablet, iPod, etc), until your Sims get wobbly. Shake more to throw up. If Sims are sitting down they won't throw up but the ones that are standing up doing nothing will puke all at the same time. U can take a pic of it using the white camera icon usually located at the top right corner of the screen. This cheat is for fun
I guarantee you this WORKS!!
You just need to be connected with Facebook and have neighbors.
Ok, first thing you do:
1. Make sure you're connected to Facebook
2. Go to one of your sims houses, or an empty lot. Empty lot will work better.
3. Go to the shop and go to the NBR section. Depending on how many neighbors you have, select the item that can be bought with most NBR. For example if you have 3 NBR, you choose the swing.
4. You should go to an empty lot and place as many as possible swings (or whatever item) there.
5. Now store all of them in your inventory.
6. Log out on Facebook through sims freeplay
7. Go back to your empty lot and go to your inventory. Click the swing (or any other item you chose) and sell them! You will now get money for them.
If you have neighbors, get a bunch of the neighbor items and store them in your backpack. Go to the main menu and log out of facebook. Go back to any house and you can sell those items for simoleions. Then, log back into facebook and click on party boat to reload neighbors. Repeat!
change the time in settings on your phone to about one minute to the time you start work and load up the game should tell you to get ready for work ect... As well make sure your automatic time is off
After moving in 4 Sims, it costs 5,000 to move another one in. Instead of spending 5,000, you can get two sims (I used male/female couples, I don't know if you can have a romantic relationship between the same sex) to move in with each other. You have to get their relationship status to partner, then you can move them in. Once you do this, go to the house of the other sim and sell all their rooms. (You will have to go under "construction" to sell the room). It will ask if you want to sell and add all the items to your inventory. If you don't want to add items to inventory, then cancel and sell items, then you can sell the room. After you do this, demolish the house. Then you can add a new sim to a house for cheaper.
One of the most annoying things to me was the time factor -- you had to wait for EVERYTHING. However, I discovered time is device-side, even though the rest of the game is server-side. So if it takes four hours to finish building a house, for example, simply turn off the auto network time on your device and advance the time by four hours. Reopen the game, and wala! The building is finished. After you're done playing, even if you're months in the future, just turn network time on again, and you're good. The gameplay does not revert back, so all your progress using the time exploit is kept! Hope this helps!
I need to get three friends to the Villa but how do I get there?
Lol...found this little hack while playing Sims Free play. This hack works best if you have ALL hobbies, items, and places required to finish the Social Tasks. I have ALL hobbies, pet items, etc in my town but could never find the stuff in my friends towns.
1: Have two Facebook accounts (like yours and your kids or spouse)
2: Log in to one of the accounts
3: Log in to Sims Free play on that Facebook account
4: Go to the party boat and see friends list.
5: Exit Sims Freeplay
6: Log out of Facebook and log into other account
7: Enter Sims Freeplay, and Log out of the Facebook link, then log back in to the Facebook link using other account.
8: Go to friends list via Party Boat and you'll see your first Facebook account as a friend.
9: Go to their town (It will be an exact copy of yours)
10: Choose a Sim to go there.
11: Remember that Sim and do the Social tasks
12: Go back to your town
13: When going to your Social task Sim, remember which one it was and choose Another Sim Town.
14: You will always go to your own town!!!
At first you should be connected to facebook and you should have neighbors to afford an item that costs neighbors.
Now go to the homestore and purchase as many as you can of the social items (I suggest you should buy the one that's costs 7 Neighbors it brings the most money)
Now try to sell an item you will receive zero dollars
To get the money log out of facebook from the game and you will have zero neighbors(when you log into facebook again you will get your neighbors back)
Sell all of the items you got and enjoyyyy the money
I made two million dollars from this and it is safe and doesn't harm the mailbox,party boat and competition center....
You will also get lp from this cheat since your town value increases when you buy many items but it will decrease when you sell the items again
I'm am very sure this cheat should work
First go into your sims freeplay game then get an adult sim to plant in the garden patch
(You should choose a plant with a higher price for more money) Next you want to press the menu button and select exit game. After this turn off your WiFi and change your time and date to any high number. Then go back in your sims freeplay game,rotate the screen a little when it loads. After this click your him button and delete your settings tab and your sims freeplay tab. Now log back into your game and it should give you 15,000 simolions and 1 lp or 20,000 simolions and 2 lp. You can use this cheat however many times you want. Plz try it and I hope it works.
Hi Guys.I'm going to tell you how to make money on sims freeplay.First you get all the free things out of the shop don't put them out.In like a month the free things are not for free anymore so sell them and you get money.Once before I got a BBQ for free then next month It got put on for 4,000 money.Please try this tip
This is a cheat on how to get simoleons without spending them!
1. Go to Settings-General-Date & Time
2. Turn Set Automatically off
3. Change the year to the year after
4. Double click the home button
5. Delete Sims FreePlay from the multitask bar (hold it down, press the red button)
6. Go back to the game
7. You should have 1,000 more simoleons!
If it didn't work, keep doing it. Keep doing it and eventually you'll get over 1m. If your lucky, you get 6,000 more. I think that's if you change the day or the month. Hope I helped!
Please comment and send me your feedback in this.
I have only tried this with the telescope. I have two set up in one house. I don't know if it matters.
From 9am to noon Sims using the telescope complete their gazing in about twenty seconds instead of an hour. It works M-F.
1#: make sure you have TWO android devices.
2#: log in into your party boat for the first phone
3#: save data through the cloud for the first phone
4#: reset the game for the second phone
5#: for the second phone, log in into the same google accout you used for the first phone.
6#: for the second phone, go to the cloud and download data
7#: now you have 2 phones with same data and you can buy everything 4 free!!1
First go To city population then rise the population. Have Sims plant something after that change the date or year go back to Sims and you have your money.
Well, all you need is:
~ Children's store
1. Go into the children's store
2. Click on to the toddler section
3. Find the sandpit and the swings
4. Click on them stacks
5. Go back to your sims house
6. Sell them
1. Go into the children's store
2. Click on to the pre-teen section
3. Find the karate mat and the record player thing
4. Click on them stacks
5. Go back to your sims house
6. Sell them
- Start Building, Gardning, Cooking, etc.
- Save and Exit
- Turn off Wifi/Ineternet
- Advance Time
- Start Sims Free Play again and Wait for the popup telling you "unable to connect"
- Turn on Wifi/Internet and hit retry
- Enjoy Time Cheat and instand Finish.
Latest Forum Posts